Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hermione

My Reno @ Bendemeer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
haha, thanks! yeps, sink is tiny as i only wash small amount of stuff with it. if i cook a lot i will use dishwasher. it's really really very useful. no kidding! maybe cos i lazy haha!

You make me think, maybe I should have a small sink at one side and a bigger one at the other side. Haha....

i think u'll get used to it after awhile... i was used to the previous one in the old house which is slow too, after awhile you will remember to just switch on earlier :)

not that bad!

woah i also want dishwasher leh :dribble:

talking about dishwasher, my hb used to study in uk for many years..

he told me, there is a reason why ang mohs eat bread after finishing their food..if u observe, mostly they will wipe the plates with bread before eating the bread ..

reason is because the bread will soak up the oil on the plates and the plates will be cleaner after washing in the dishwasher..

dont know how true is that.. maybe thats olden days lar.. what good way to convince me to give up dishwasher completely.. ended up didnt get dishwasher :( chey

Edited by reglxt

woah i also want dishwasher leh :dribble:

talking about dishwasher, my hb used to study in uk for many years..

he told me, there is a reason why ang mohs eat bread after finishing their food..if u observe, mostly they will wipe the plates with bread before eating the bread ..

reason is because the bread will soak up the oil on the plates and the plates will be cleaner after washing in the dishwasher..

dont know how true is that.. maybe thats olden days lar.. what good way to convince me to give up dishwasher completely.. ended up didnt get dishwasher :( chey

haha. there's truth to that indeed. I used to have a dishwasher when I lived overseas and it really works best if you rinse the dishes first before placing them in the dishwasher. I don't know what dishwashers are like these days, but I don't think they've come up with one that scrubs, or have they?

haha. there's truth to that indeed. I used to have a dishwasher when I lived overseas and it really works best if you rinse the dishes first before placing them in the dishwasher. I don't know what dishwashers are like these days, but I don't think they've come up with one that scrubs, or have they?

hehe, dunno leh... i don't rinse leh, i just make sure i throw away any leftovers or liquid into the rubbish bin first before putting in the plates and such... so far all my stuff comes out very clean... once when i cooked soup for very long and the pot ended up with lots of dried up soup around the edges it still ended up clean... peanut butter on the knife was also clean... i baked lasagna once in a glass oven dish so that had lots of stubborn hard sauce and cheese, but still came out clean... haha, i've been experimenting as u can see...

one thing i realised is that you must choose the right wash setting... not too dirty stuff can do quick wash, really dirty greasy stuff must do longer wash... must add the appropriate amount of dishwashing powder, etc... if not i suspect it won't be clean, esp if i do quick wash for stuff that needs scrubbing... must really have the hot water to wash until all the dirt is removed...

the only thing is dishwasher cannot wash everything... you must make sure your tupperware and plastics are dishwasher safe (which is why i must check everything i buy something) and cannot wash wood and aluminium stuff apparently (according to the manual). So my wooden chopsticks and chopping board still must wash myself...

You make me think, maybe I should have a small sink at one side and a bigger one at the other side. Haha....

i thought of having 2 sinks before too! but my kitchen not that big so no point also... anyways my sink is so small also because my under counter space is all occupied by appliances! so cannot put a big sink... hehe...

i thought of having 2 sinks before too! but my kitchen not that big so no point also... anyways my sink is so small also because my under counter space is all occupied by appliances! so cannot put a big sink... hehe...

my kitchen also limited space but that is why i want 2 sinks... one onl then cannot fit in either side.. sob sob...

just some snapshots i took with my iphone over cny! i have more pictures in my camera but it's not with me now...

photo.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

Hi,

How much you bought your dining table and at where?