Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vratenza

Ceiling Fan..who To Install?

Hi all!

I bought a total of 3 fans from one of the neighbourhood electrical shops at a decent price.

They don't do installation.

Thus I have the option of

1) Getting the electrician doing up my whole house reno to install for me (already in the quote)

2) Getting the ceiling fan brand's in house installers to do the job but obviously have to pay for the labour

What's the pros and cons of either option if we do not consider the extra labour charge?

Will my electrician be able to do a proper job with the installation?

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all!

I bought a total of 3 fans from one of the neighbourhood electrical shops at a decent price.

They don't do installation.

Thus I have the option of

1) Getting the electrician doing up my whole house reno to install for me (already in the quote)

2) Getting the ceiling fan brand's in house installers to do the job but obviously have to pay for the labour

What's the pros and cons of either option if we do not consider the extra labour charge?

Will my electrician be able to do a proper job with the installation?

Thanks!

Better to get ur electrician bundled-in the reno to do it, since the their shop's installer may charge extra for running of trunking.

Better to get ur electrician bundled-in the reno to do it, since the their shop's installer may charge extra for running of trunking.

Hi, may I know how much you bought? and how you ensure the ceiling is fix the standard height of your

ceiling? I feel to buy for my living hall, but only got 60" from ceiling till floor. and further more,

there is no hod attached, only got light point there.... Headache !!

no trunking...false ceiling throughout.

Am concerned about balancing the fan though.