Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahhiong

Jurong West St 81 By One Design Concept - Renovation Completed!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
img0053dc.jpg

Oh! I like your kitchen. This is how I've imagined what my kitchen will be like, but maybe with a slightly darker wood laminate for the bottom cabinets.

img0036azj.jpg

Your sofa looks comfy. May I know where you've gotten it from and how much?

Thanks!

hi csingeu,

I bought my fabric sofa from OM (Joo Koon Rd) main showroom at $999. The model is Ethiopia or Legend. Can't remember exactly. It was a sale and I thought it was a **** good buy (cheaper than some fabric models at Ikea and Courts) from OM.

It looks comfy, feels comfy when I tried it but doesn't feel so comfy now. Feels too soft. But of course, you can custom-make the 'hardness' of your cushion at no extra cost when you buy it. Hope this information helps

great transformation! the hexagonwindows at the balcony is so cool..

What flooring is that for the bedrooms??

hi lynd3ralla, actually I hated the hexagonwindows. Haha.

It was part of the original flat's design (i.e. all balconies in the block had this). The same design is found all over the place in my void deck. I wanted to hack it away but my ID said that HDB is unlikely to approve it. So I kept it

Anyway, the bedroom flooring were laminates.

Edited by ahhiong

Hi there!

Can I ask how much did u spend on reno in total??

hello strikingreality, I spend $60k plus for it. I actually hack quite a few walls for my bedrooms/storerooms. But I did not put up the pictures.

While expensive, I think the money was well spent as I did not visit the renovation work site a single time during the 2 months of work. My ID handled everything.