Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noobsea

Ceiling Fan

Qi is a natural life force which is believed to permeate in our environment. The life force or energy is dispersed by the wind and gathers at the boundary of water. If the external landform within the vicinity of our house is conducive, Qi will be able to enter the house through the door at the main entrance of the house. Our home is regarded as a container of Qi.

"disperse through the wind and gathers at the boundary....." this sounds familiar.....from a book?

Whether external form is condusive or not Qi will still enter. Qi does not just enter through the door only. Are these from what you learn from your course master?

Home is not a container....you need to understand 太极点

As I am not the originator of FengShui, just a student interested in acquiring such knowledge, you will note that I refrain from answering queries relating to theory or articles written decades ago by its origin founders. You can google and find them using search engine. I do have course notes / workbooks, and these are proprietary info / document from my master and not for me to copy and paste here.

Don't get me wrong......I understand you're just a student.....nothing paritcular.......just to clarify. I'm wondering which master teach you these material. Can share? Honestly.... once you learn the wrong concept or direction.....quite bound for life. I know because I paid alot to go through this.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Don't get me wrong......I understand you're just a student.....nothing paritcular.......just to clarify. I'm wondering which master teach you these material. Can share?

I learnt feng shui, Mian Xiang, Bazi (including his latest BaZi Profiling) & date selection from Joey Yap of Mastery Academy, and further Fengshui, advanced BaZi & ZiWeiDouShu from Vincent Koh. Learning is easy but the hardest part is practicing & interpreting correctly...so I am still learning from you all!

Edited by mae29

I learnt feng shui, Mian Xiang, Bazi (including his latest BaZi Profiling) & date selection from Joey Yap of Mastery Academy, and further Fengshui, advanced BaZi & ZiWeiDouShu from Vincent Koh. Learning is easy but the hardest part is practicing & interpreting correctly...so I am still learning from you all!

Wah, so many!, can share abit what is miah xiang all about?

Added, pls ignor this request, I misread as "mao San", sorry huh.

Edited by bepgof

Wah, so many!, can share abit what is miah xiang all about?

Added, pls ignor this request, I misread as "mao San", sorry huh.

Thanks everybody for the kind comments.

In fact, I wil ljust leave it to the FSM I'm engaging to advise me on ceiling fan.

I would of course hope that it will be a positive reply from my FSM.

=)

Standing fans extinct and can only be found, may be in museum long long ago liao, IF they function like WHAT you asked. Tio bo?

So how about standing fans? Will they cut away luck? If my home has a few, then our luck was cut off because of the fans?
Edited by bepgof

Standing fans extinct and can only be found, may be in museum long long ago liao, IF they function like WHAT you asked. Tio bo?

Sometimes, I think I stand in between want to believe or not to believe. If most fsms say fan can cut chop slice away luck, I think I'll faint!!!

Sometimes, I think I stand in between want to believe or not to believe. If most fsms say fan can cut chop slice away luck, I think I'll faint!!!

This is the setback for many new into feng shui. I was as enthusiastic as into a religion but when you end up in the hands of a wrong master, confusion is like a disease......never stop. It lay some eggs in your brain and even when you come across the truth, you are still in a dilemma......sigh

The funniest I went through was not fan. It was about sharp corners......I believed so much in the lady master and the 'book' (coincides with LT book) ending up for a period I have entered into a "sharp" phobia mode. Dodge here, dodge there........here cannot sit, there cannot sit......more of the time wasted on being wary of these issues .....badly distracted

There's a saying, "Those who teach are knowleedgeable but those who do (apply the knowledge themselves correctly) are the masters of life"

Most of these teachers, once they are set on the road to teaching, most of the time are tied up to classes, prepararation, trips, talks, events, seminars and so on. Life experience?

Heard that JY after graduated from Yap CH, split and only had about 2-3 years experience before he wrote his first book and that was basically aiming at correcting LT books. True? Of course, that was an instant success as English authors were badly needed.

I check with a FSM about ceiling fan as I bought a resale flat with ceiling fan and he told me to remove as it will cut the luck away, so I remove it lor. Don't true anot

The solution is to use Dyson Air Multiplier Fan, no blades, no cutting or slicing of luck! I'm using that.

Hi jetlover, where did you buy in singapore?.

Beside table & floor standing, got wall or ceiling mounted types?

Brushless motor high pitch & noisy or not?

for 10"/or 12" can blow "how far"?

Tendency to fall "backward" while at full speed & air-foil ring swinging?

Appearantly K.Auto Acess & Life Style at Bukit Batok st23 got import these.

The solution is to use Dyson Air Multiplier Fan, no blades, no cutting or slicing of luck! I'm using that.
Edited by bepgof

ohhh.. i am hoping to get that too... quite x... but heard its not so cooling?? can share your xperience...?

As for ceiling fan, i think those with light and cause moving shadows is realli not recommended, Dizzy... =P

Edited by eggyegg

Best denki have. Use DC brushless motor at bottom with high rpm, blow air upwards through the "ring". Ring with airfoil to "magnify" the air ??? Air out sure got "air in". "Air in" at lourve cutlets at bottom, after sometime, all dust collected within the "base", then good luck liao.

ohhh.. i am hoping to get that too... quite x... but heard its not so cooling?? can share your xperience...?

As for ceiling fan, i think those with light and cause moving shadows is realli not recommended, Dizzy... =P