Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
st96

Hdb Resale Ea Unit At Kang Ching Road

Can share the brand and price of the fans? What color are they? Spinning too fast so cannot really tell. :P

Fanco FFM 6000 48", Bedroom White c/w Light Kit, and Living/Dining Room Brown w/o Light Kit.

Sorry, I do not have the discounted price for each item. As I purchased lights & fans from same company, and they gave me an overall discount price as a whole.

BTW One of our Forum Member is marketing FANCO Fan. If you are sourcing Fan separately, his price is very competitive.

Edited by st96

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bro,

Can I go over your place earlier around 10-12pm or after 4pm?

Sure, but not later than 5pm, ok?

Address: Blk 333 Kang Ching Road, Singapore 610333

You hv my hp#, call me when arrived.

Sure, but not later than 5pm, ok?

Address: Blk 333 Kang Ching Road, Singapore 610333

You hv my hp#, call me when arrived.

Bro,

Noted. I will fly over to your place around 4:30pm.

I have your unit# already. You gave me earlier :)

Progress:

New Wall - done

Foor Tiling & Wall Tiling - done

Windows - done

Air-Con - trunking done

Ceiling Works - done

Plumbing - done

Wiring - done

Relocation of OpenNet - done

Installation of Doors & Gate - done

Painting - done

Installation of Lights & Fans - done

Installation of Air-Con Compressor & Fan Coil Units - done

Outstanding:

Installation of Cabinet, (Date: 16 May 11)

Installation of Solid Top, Hob & Hood, (Date: 21 May 11)

Installation of Curtain, (Date: 21 May 11)

Planned move-in date:

Sat 28th May 2011 (Mover: 138 Professional Movers)

Hi bro, is this another fan at here ?

Yes, I installed ceiling fans to:

- Living

- Dining

- 3 bedrooms

Total: 2 fans w/o light kit and 3 fans c/w light kit

Except no for one bedroom (for my mother in-law), seniors do not like to hv ceiling fan thus using standing fan for her.

Thanks for the info! :thumbs up:

Fanco FFM 6000 48", Bedroom White c/w Light Kit, and Living/Dining Room Brown w/o Light Kit.

Sorry, I do not have the discounted price for each item. As I purchased lights & fans from same company, and they gave me an overall discount price as a whole.

BTW One of our Forum Member is marketing FANCO Fan. If you are sourcing Fan separately, his price is very competitive.

Yes, I installed ceiling fans to:

- Living

- Dining

- 3 bedrooms

Total: 2 fans w/o light kit and 3 fans c/w light kit

Except no for one bedroom (for my mother in-law), seniors do not like to hv ceiling fan thus using standing fan for her.

Oh, Bro just go thru your floorplan again, the semi rounded area is actually your MBR, thought it was the balcony :D

Nice MBR with semi rounded cosy area :good:

your house looks really spacious!!

and the metal gate, design so sweet n pretty!

Actually I also find the flowers on the grilles look nice as flowers should looks like flowers in bright colours. But our ID told me that Bro Sunny wants to change the flowers to golden colour, matching the grilles.

The lime green wall seen had already repainted in lighter greyish white colour, making the door grilles stand out!!

I should have snapped a picture of the front entrance when we visited Bro Sunny's place last Saturday.

Actually I also find the flowers on the grilles look nice as flowers should looks like flowers in bright colours. But our ID told me that Bro Sunny wants to change the flowers to golden colour, matching the grilles.

The lime green wall seen had already repainted in lighter greyish white colour, making the door grilles stand out!!

I should have snapped a picture of the front entrance when we visited Bro Sunny's place last Saturday.

huh? gg change color to golden ah?

:(

but more blended with the current grilles ba.

though the purple is really sweet! :)

OK lah, I would not change the colour of the flower for the time being. (Actually, it is my daughter's suggestion to change it to "gold"....)

Progress today:

Carpentry Works (both Altar and Kitchen Cabinet) ..... still in progress. They would need to continue on coming Wednesday.

Bro,

Wow...ID runs errand for you today helping you to buy balance accessories, and spending the whole afternoon at your place from 2pm till late evening!! You break my record for the longest time ID spent with me was about 2 hours only!!

The purple flowers look great on the grille :)

OK lah, I would not change the colour of the flower for the time being. (Actually, it is my daughter's suggestion to change it to "gold"....)

Progress today:

Carpentry Works (both Altar and Kitchen Cabinet) ..... still in progress. They would need to continue on coming Wednesday.

Hi,

May I know who are coming this Sat, say 4.30pm?

You would able to see & feel (1) budget renovation for an EA unit (2) workmanship & quality of materials: Donny's sub-contractors <tiling works, air-con, carpentry works, painting works, doors & gate, windows, plumbling works, & ......>

Note: Curtain & Electrical Works (direct contractors engaged by me)

Rgds!

Wow...Bro

I like the wall tiles in your master toilet, and the sink is unique!!

May i ask what kind of tiles are thoes you chose on the toilet wall? it look so nice and marble like. very hotel feel , please advise :)