Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tobic

Looking For Contractors/ids

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for Contractors / IDs for my coming house at Bedok Reservoir, 4A. Do you have any recommendations for any good Contractors/IDs?

My estimated budget is ard 25K.

These are the places that need to be revamp.

1. Living Room, with 3 Bedrooms (all Homogenous tiles)

2. Kitchen cabinet with Solid Surface

3. Bathrooms (master and common toilet)

4. Doors (master & 2 bedroom)

5. Change to a new wiring.

Do reply in forum or send me mail if you have any good Contractors/IDs.

Thank you =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for Contractors / IDs for my coming house at Bedok Reservoir, 4A. Do you have any recommendations for any good Contractors/IDs?

Thank you =)

[/quote

Bro , ID firm & contractor quoate abt the same prices!! Better to look for their HDB Licsence ,and company background,platform ,casetrust or radac etc.. :dancingqueen:

Hi,

It would be best if you could shortlist a few and invite them for onsite measurement for a more accurate quote. Compare the quotations you received and make your choice from there. Prices and quotations apart, workmanship and quality speaks a large part in your renovation too.

You can try contacting Susan of Urban Design located at Joo Chiat. Not pushy type and responsible, and most importantly, the price is reasonable. We had a good renovating experience with this ID.

As I did not get any permission from her to share her contact openly, you may want to do a search via google or yahoo and look for Urban Design's contact, call them up and look for Susan.

hi

got this contact from a friend. My contractor charges $20k for a simple and nicely renovated house when i requested to see the show flat of a humble couple who has recently did reno. think it shld fit yr budget. Mine cost ard 25k excluding the doors, electrical and air con for a 4 rm flat.

Some photos to show in this link.. if u r interested u can contact Mr Lim lor. 97836443 LS Image. :sport-smiley-018::rolleyes:

My link

Hi Guys,

Thank you =)

Hi tobic, based on ur request, it seems abit hard to get all done at $25K. i had my reno done up abt the same as urs, for abt $35k include electrical.

there are some tins u havent include, like pastering of ur wall and ceiling, painting, piping, etc....if u wan i can PM u my contractor. i tink he's quote is the lowest i can find. Thanks.....happy renoing...