Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hafiizh

How Small Is 92sqm?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all, sorry been MIA the past few weeks. A lot of things happened including a death in the family so I haven't been logging in for quite a while. Not to mention that hari raya is drawing ev closer...

Stardust >> wah very touching you still look for me :) vie been promising updates but haven't had the time to put them up only

Mrdisco >> thanks! Actually I think white is simple choice for kitchens. I leave most of the colour coordination to my wife because she thinks my choices are sometimes too bold! Blinds are from this shop at Katong shopping centre, can pm me for his contact. Believe he does house visits so you can save going down to the shop. Blinds work great for me but some might prefer the softer look of curtains. No regrets because I hate changing and washing curtains, one less thing for me to do for raya.

Fella >> I use noteshelf app on the iPad. Very highly recommended. Personally tried a few note-taking hand written apps but this is definitely worth the buy.

Bigeyedfish >> the contact is actually through my contractor - I asked them to redo because it was so bad. But I did shortlist a few in case they didn't meet my standards, let me find the paper and I'll PM u.

My condolences bro.. sorry to hear that. And happy Hari Raya in advance :)

I've been logging in to RT less frequently too.. Busy with packing stuffs for hse-moving and wedding preparation.

Hope to see new updates fr ya soon!

Thanks stardust!

Selamat Hari Raya to all our Muslim forumers. Happy holidays to the rest - it was great weather to sleep in, how I envy you guys.

Anyway finally promised updates - here's our Raya-ready living room.

IMAGE_1000004076.JPG

IMAGE_1000004081.JPG

IMAGE_1000004084.JPG

Wow, your place is very nicely done up and beautiful furnishings.... I wish I could do more on furnishing but my pocket is not so deep, So use had to retort to simple furnishing and use back old furnitures.

Btw, Selamat Hari Raya. :)

Edited by potatoes

Wow, really looks prepped up for a house party. :good:

Any more pics of your pretty bedroom? :D