Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angeliqueho81

Where To Get Nice Shoe Rack?

Hi all, I have been looking for nice shoe racks that is full height with sliding doors. I know there was a company selling them in Kakit bukit industrial park, techpark. I went there today to find it gone. Anyone know where they relocate to? or where to get those similar shoe racks?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all, I have been looking for nice shoe racks that is full height with sliding doors. I know there was a company selling them in Kakit bukit industrial park, techpark. I went there today to find it gone. Anyone know where they relocate to? or where to get those similar shoe racks?

They have moved to Serangoon North Ave 5.

Edited by Maria

Hi Maria,

What is the shop's name and unit number?

Crystal shoes - see post no. 4 above. I don't have the full address and name,

Edited by Maria

hey hey hey folks :D

Thanks for introducing this place to me!

I've been cracking my head because I had many pairs of shoes (about 80 over pairs) and would like to have as much storage space as possible; and ideally, a mirrored wall stretching across 1.8 m in the living room.

But I was just wondering if anybody know if their shoe racks are expensive as I would require quite a number to fit a wall that's 220 cm wide.

And can I store my shoes in shoe boxes? Ikea's concept doesn't allow us to store our shoes in boxes. We've got to hang onto their designated hooks found inside the shoe cabinets. Waste of space. No good.

Edited by edenstrauss