Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
edenstrauss

Where To Buy Sericite (brand) Toilet Bowl?

Hi folks,

any idea where I could purchase this brand of toilet bowls here in Singapore?

http://www.inno.com.my/product.php?id_product=119

It's definitely found in Singapore becox their WC (water closets) are tested by Tuv-Sud (PSB) in Singapore and met PUB's requirements.

I tried to check with Singapore Sanitary Importers & Exporters Association but this entity's contact number has been given up.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Finally found this brand of toilet bowl being sold at Universal Union at Geylang.

But the PUB sticker indicated 3 ticks. Not sure how strong the flushing would be with limited water in the tank... :unsure:

whats the review about this brand and how much did it cost. I am also looking for mine..so far saw baron,Maclair,clayton & cotto but still cant decide. Hubby say just go for clayton but I just dun want to make the wrong move after seeing some bad reviews of RT. Hope u can help ..

whats the review about this brand and how much did it cost. I am also looking for mine..so far saw baron,Maclair,clayton & cotto but still cant decide. Hubby say just go for clayton but I just dun want to make the wrong move after seeing some bad reviews of RT. Hope u can help ..

Maclaire has glowing reports here on RT forum. Runs on Geberit flushing mechanism which is supposedly a very powerful system. But their Geberit isn't endorsed by the Geberit SEA pte ltd here in singapore so they might hv gotten their Geberit system from another country, like say, china since their WC is made there.

It's supposed to be a premium brand but I have second thoughts becox the manufacturer which is based here in singapore, isn't impressive. Their sales man has the cheek to tell me off that he doesn't entertain small clients like us; told me to go to any of their authorised retailers.

I also noticed that they don't seemed to be as popular as I thought becox many condos, especially the newly built ones, do not have maclaire WC installed in their toilets.

Clayton: 2 of my friends had water splashing out of the toilet bowl onto their seat & floor when they flush. I'm not buying this brand altho I had neighbours who told me that their clayton wc is still doing well after 3 years.

baron: I noticed that their ceramic seemed to crack of break easily. I'm also not considering this brand.

Cotto: after "big business", must press down BOTH buttons (FULL flush) to get it flushed down. Otherwise, u will see debris in murky water in the WC. Urgh! Almost vomit while typing this becox I've jux eaten my dinner :P

Rigel: many of my friends staying in the relatively newer flats in bedok complained of a back-flow issue years ago when they stayed there. can vomit... Not sure if they have improved but back flow probabbly meant that it might be a design issue??? Not sure.

Lucia/ CP-UNO: Did u try visiting Lucky Khoon's showroom at joo chiat? Our contractor who built back walls for us told us to visit them becox his plumber gets sanitary wares from Lucky Khoon.

Both Lucia & CP-Uno are their inhouse brands becox they imported these 2 brands direct from China. Not sure about their quality though... but we are considering these 2 brands since we are sharing the WC with a tenant in our home later on so no point getting too expensive brands. So long as the contents get flushed down clean, it will do :P

And also, please try on by sitting on ALL toilet bowls. No point chosing one that's a good brand but u feel like u've got pointed bums becox it hurts sitting on the seats! I had that problem with some brands of toilet bowls, like my butts were being clipped with a sharp object :P

Disclaimer:

My reviews & feedback on different brands of WCs are shared based on my own experiences as a consumer while shopping for WCs. It is not my intention to bring down the reputations of any brands. Reader's discretion is therefore sought. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Edited by edenstrauss