Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bblifeiz

Morel 5.1 Home System.

Hi all,

Would be setting up my home sound system soon. Was thinking of getting the Morel 5.1

SoundSpot™ Music Theatre 1 home sound system. For the price of 2.4k, i get 5 small speakers, one sub and one onkyo amp. Do you guys think its worth it?? Any feedback on this setup.

Thks,

iZ

Edited by bblifeiz

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

Would be setting up my home sound system soon. Was thinking of getting the Morel 5.1

SoundSpot™ Music Theatre 1 home sound system. For the price of 2.4k, i get 5 small speakers, one sub and one onkyo amp. Do you guys think its worth it?? Any feedback on this setup.

Thks,

iZ

Morel is better than the BRITISH BRANDS as they provide drivers to super high-end speakers like EGGLESTONE..............

but Cabasse is better still....................and you don't have to buy Morel - an Israeli brand

Morel is better than the BRITISH BRANDS as they provide drivers to super high-end speakers like EGGLESTONE..............

but Cabasse is better still....................and you don't have to buy Morel - an Israeli brand

the only reason why i m thinking of getting morel is becos its white in color.. design is small and compact..

Cabasse!! any idea where i can view ?? Thks

the only reason why i m thinking of getting morel is becos its white in color.. design is small and compact..

Cabasse!! any idea where i can view ?? Thks

not too sure who's the agent now so got to go to Cabasse's website to find local agent,

they're the best satellites around but not sure if they have same price range as morel.

Hi all,

SoundSpot Music Theatre 1 home sound system. For the price of 2.4k, i get 5 small speakers, one sub and one onkyo amp. Do you guys think its worth it?? Any feedback on this setup.

Thks,

iZ

Hi, may i know where did u get this price quote from coz i was quoted much higher at adelphi

Edited by cubeball

<!--quoteo(post=617882:date=Mar 11 2011, 02:46 PM:name=bblifeiz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bblifeiz @ Mar 11 2011, 02:46 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=617882"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi all,

Thks,

iZ<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Haha, welcome back with your comedy.

So it is not just British brands and China made products you have an unfounded hatred of (well apart from the ones you didn't know were made in China) but you also do not like Israeli brands as well. Nice. Any other countries you dislike just so we can get the definitive list or are you keeping us in suspense like a multipart Taiwan soap opera ?

bblifeiz:

Take a look in the 'recommend me a decent system...." thread for some better informed advice. You should also get a fairly good idea of how much notice you should take of FKNs posts based on the 'information', and I use the term very lightly, and the responses with links to evidence from industry experts stating exactly the opposite.

RB

Hi all,

Thks,

iZ

I personally do not like Morel MT1. :)

just go try out Cabasse..........you won't find better system for the same price or even higher........

they are the best sounding when it comes to music.........mostly you use an AV system for music.

Morel is still better than the British brands though i'll never buy products from a country without morals......