Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

I am planning to be full time SAHM and am pls to inform that i am offering following service in my premises

A) Tuition

Small group tuition for K2 and Lower Primary. Per class will not be more than 4 kids.

Materials will be provided. Affordable fees

For below average child, ( estimated score < 20 marks), I am able to do a 1-1 tuition.

B) Before and after school care-preferably with students studying in CHIJ-LQOP and Bukit Panjang

I had more than 10 yrs experience as Tutor and had worked in before and after school care + church kindergarten.

Pls pm me for more details

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey. By simplifying the college application process, Parchment's online platform has become very popular. Through this platform, students can request that official high school transcripts be sent directly to their desired colleges and it will happen very quickly. Using the platform is quite simple, but if someone has difficulties with this, you can not look for a parchment phone number but contact them online, and they will provide high-quality advice on the functionality of the platform.