Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Astar

De Next Page Wallpaper

they have more than 3000 designs of wallpapers from Korea. Anyone tried them? Located in IMM

they quoted me

2.5m x 2.7m (H)

4.5m x 4.8M (W)

for $495 with installation

that is 1 wall of a HDB room / hall.

Is that a resonable price?

:paint:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
they have more than 3000 designs of wallpapers from Korea. Anyone tried them? Located in IMM

they quoted me

2.5m x 2.7m (H)

4.5m x 4.8M (W)

:paint:

Depending on the wallpaper material you had chosen, or you may think of DIY wallpaper for better value of money. Try Creative Wall Decal (search google), they carry DIY wallpaper from Korea with self adhesive. Nice material and designs.

they quoted me

2.5m x 2.7m (H)

4.5m x 4.8M (W)

I have one full wall in my son's room installed by De Next Page. Price wise, I can say is cheaper than Goodrich, but workmanship from De Next Page is not so good.

Goodrich installer sent 3 men to install the wallpaper of my Living Room; but for De Next Page, it is OMO - One man Operation!! Perhaps this is the reason why the workmanship is no good, with gaps and uneven cut.

But overall, De Next Page has a wide selection as TS mentioned. The wallpaper turns out nicely for my son's room though!! :)

WallPaper from De Next Page

I have one full wall in my son's room installed by De Next Page. Price wise, I can say is cheaper than Goodrich, but workmanship from De Next Page is not so good.

Goodrich installer sent 3 men to install the wallpaper of my Living Room; but for De Next Page, it is OMO - One man Operation!! Perhaps this is the reason why the workmanship is no good, with gaps and uneven cut.

But overall, De Next Page has a wide selection as TS mentioned. The wallpaper turns out nicely for my son's room though!! :)

WallPaper from De Next Page

Totally agree, I got De Next Page to wallpaper 2 areas. They may appear to have 'showrooms' in several places but the installation works appears to be a OMO. And the young man even looked surprised that I was occasionally checking in on him as he applied sealer on my walls. The skill level is low. Quality of workmanship also appears below par. I have used Goodrich before and although they are pricey, at least I won't have to keep reminding myself this incident every time i see the walls.

But cheap.....

Totally agree, I got De Next Page to wallpaper 2 areas. They may appear to have 'showrooms' in several places but the installation works appears to be a OMO. And the young man even looked surprised that I was occasionally checking in on him as he applied sealer on my walls. The skill level is low. Quality of workmanship also appears below par. I have used Goodrich before and although they are pricey, at least I won't have to keep reminding myself this incident every time i see the walls.

But cheap.....

I also bought from De next page aka The wall story now. The workmanship is good leh for me... maybe different guy?