Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chrissyyeo

Our Very Own "neo & Yeo" Residence

Have officially became a owner of a 4-room flat last mth. Was excited with having our own place, somewhere we call "Home". :)

Here is the floor plan of our flat.

FloorPlan.jpg

Met a few IDs for the past weeks. It was tiring to go around Singapore to meet up with them. Some sessions were informative and gave us inspiring ideas. Some were brief and some never follow up with us thereafter. It was super tiring to repeat ourselves to those IDs and among all, only 1 of them proposed something different for us and we kinda like the idea.

Have sort of decided to sign with Jason from Design36. Have met him 3 times already and each time, there will definitely be loud laughter. A very nice and friendly guy. Have placed $1k with him as Design fees for him to come up with 3D designs for us for the whole house. Going with him to our place to take measurements next Sunday and he mentioned that he will bring us to go and see some of the tiles. Proposed usage of different tiles for the different areas of the house, making it look different. I wonder how his 3D will come out. Lolz...

Meanwhile, we have already bought a number of stuff as below:

For the Living room, 47 inch LG TV & Soundbar. For Study/Entertainment room, 42 inch LG TV & Sound System

TVSoundbar.jpg

SoundSystem.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

lolz. sort of decided ba. Some of the IDs never get back to me though and the idea from Jason was good. So sort of decided lor. Hehe...

Thanks!

Congrats and Welcome to the JS @ RT family :D

Looking forward to your reno progress~

All the best! Cheers :D

lolz. sort of decided ba. Some of the IDs never get back to me though and the idea from Jason was good. So sort of decided lor. Hehe...

Thanks!

Things left to buy:

- Basins for 2 toilets

- Taps for 2 toilets

- Accessories for toilets

- Sofa

- Coffee / Side Table

- Dining Table

- TV for MBR

- Soundbar for MBR

- Microwave Oven

- Ricecooker

- etc etc etc...

So many things to buy to make our house complete. haiz...

Anyway, a lot of IDs told us that the stove and sink cannot be placed opposite one another. 1 of them said it's possible if the tap is higher than the stove? Anybody hear of this before? Ideally, would want the stove to be opposite so i can have more preparation area plus place for my flask, etc. Headache!

So many things to buy to make our house complete. haiz...

Anyway, a lot of IDs told us that the stove and sink cannot be placed opposite one another. 1 of them said it's possible if the tap is higher than the stove? Anybody hear of this before? Ideally, would want the stove to be opposite so i can have more preparation area plus place for my flask, etc. Headache!

Think because of FengSui that why most of them said that. Fire(stove)....water(sink)... they don't like each other so they don't face each other :D

if put opposite, i have more preparation area and also place for the flask / cups etc. if not directly opposite, the place either here or there wor.

Put ur sink near towards the wall lor. Then stove opposite one put slightly in the middle?

That's how my 3d is for kitchen.

Went out with my mum today and she asked me what I want for my new house. hehe... told her I want this... saw it @ Gain City.

looks not bad. anyone buy and use before?

AX1500R_web.jpg

Sharp Water Oven AX-1500V

Gain City selling for $1099. The smaller model looks nicer but does not have convection function.

The link for the smaller model as below:

Sharp Water Oven AX-1300V

Selling for $899