Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chrissyyeo

Our Very Own "neo & Yeo" Residence

Spent abt $2.7K on the lights. Have abt 34 lighting points. ID bring us go, cost a bit more but save on our headache on deciding which lights are good for the house / match the theme? Ours cost more partly cos of the Crystal LED dining lights we got also ba. not forgetting this Swarovski light.

Bought my lights from Skies Lightz. Also my Electrician shop. He threw in a doorbell for me to "console" me. lolz

I think 2.7k is ok for all your lights with crystall LED dining light and this special light. Maybe he is also your electrician so the charges are cheaper.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Met our ID today and he drove us to Balestier. Brought us to *** Gallery to look at the sinks and taps. As we are going to have vanity tops for both of our toilets, we need to change the sinks and taps.

Spent another bomb today. Was contemplating on whether to have mixer taps for the sinks. Hubby said since HDB has already run the piping, we should make use of it and have mixer taps. Mixer taps cost more though. Heart face another pain once again today. Besides that, we also bought Shower head to change the existing heads. Felt that the power not that strong and with the change, we can have stronger water to bathe. Feel more clean? lolz.

Here are some of the pics that I took during the shopping for Taps & Sinks.

MBR sink + Tap

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

Common Toilet Sink + Tap

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

Spray gun for both toilets

IMG_0654.jpg

Bought a Ferroli 30L Storage heater. Was asking abt Multi point instant heater but they do not carry. Anyway, the sales asst told me that this storage heater is from Italy and will save a bit of electricity as they have the glass mechanism inside for heating of water. I wonder if it is true. Anyway, cost us abt $290. Hubby find that price is ok and so we bought.

CuboSeries_small.jpg

Bought a few other accessories for the toilet. Like towel hangers & hooks, corner shelves, toilet roll holders, etc.

Wanted to buy rainshower but guess better not to. Afterall, it's a waste of water. Furthermore, Hubby bought a 100+ shower head for MBR for my usage. Shall not be too greedy ya? :)

After the damage was done @ the shop, we went over to view curtains. Met Frankie (the boss of the shop). The whole curtain choosing process is very fast. My ID just showed him our 3D pics and he just took out 1 booklet of material and we decided easily for 1 of the room. Repeated the process for the rest of the rooms. Damage for curtains was $2k and we got him to throw in 5 small cushions (custom made). Going to have day & nite curtains for MBR, day curtain for guestroom, roller blind for entertainment room and day curtain for living room. He easily took out the materials and show us, explaining to us the rationale for the material. Guess they have done it for many people and so, it just came so easily for them. Didnt manage to take any pics there also. Pai seh to take photos in front of them. wahaha. wait till whole house is complete ba.

ID sent us home after that. Next meeting will be to talk abt the layout in our wardrobe. Said can handover to us during mid / end June. So fast right?

Not much major things to buy liao I guess. Except for TV & Soundbar for MBR. Shall wait for the next IT show in June. Other stuff to buy will be vacuum cleaner, ricker cooker etc. Those stuff can slowly ba. :)

Spent abt $2.7K on the lights. Have abt 34 lighting points. ID bring us go, cost a bit more but save on our headache on deciding which lights are good for the house / match the theme? Ours cost more partly cos of the Crystal LED dining lights we got also ba. not forgetting this Swarovski light.

Bought my lights from Skies Lightz. Also my Electrician shop. He threw in a doorbell for me to "console" me. lolz

thks for the info chris

Welcome! When ur reno starting? ID said going to start doing the laminated flooring for the Bedrooms from Wed onwards. Meeting him on Sat to discuss design of the inside of the wardrobe. feel like going over to Jadespring tomorrow and see the progress but hubby said better dun go alone. Also, shouldnt have much changes since last fri. Tempted...

After MMSing, no reply from ID. Decided to go off for Dinner and prob wait for ID to bring us go and buy Dining table. Then came across Nova Furnishing. Eyed this as Dining Table instead.

IMG_0645.jpg

The Salesperson very funny. Eating his curry puff, took spray to clean the glass table and serve us at the same time. His colleague wanted to help him clean the table but he said it's fine. He will do it. haha. Was very patient and showed us another table, with the shape of a "V" as stand. Said both that 2 dining tables are their best selling and even if we want it now, they have no stock and have to wait till end of the month. No issues at all as we are not in the rush to have ma. Told him we need to seek ID opinion again and he was very nice to tell us ok and just go back to him if we are keen. Allowed us to take pics and I MMS to my ID.

Went to have Dinner @ Texas Chicken and my ID replied. wahaha... Guess which one he said it's nice? He said both are ok but of cos the black one nicer cos can reflect the lights from our Dining light. That was wat I thot also. End up, after dinner, we went back to look for that Salesperson and close the deal. The Salesperson waived off the transport fee for us too~ Nice ya?

Tomorrow going to meet ID again. Going to buy sinks for both toilets, water heater and also, going to see curtains. More $$$ to spend... Hope it's all worth it and my house will look nice nice and pretty pretty! :)

how much u got ur dining table? at which booth?

Went up early to flat with my mum. Not much changes except the following.

Gas pipes run for the Kitchen

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

ID run false ceiling to conceal the piping from being seen at the passageway. I wonder if anything could be done to conceal the expose area in the kitchen then? Some parts could be concealed by the cabinets but how abt the exposed? Must ask him this sat when we meet.

Edited by chrissyyeo

Just met Frankie on Sunday on the curtains and they have installed the hooks already for the curtains. Very efficient!

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

Laminate flooring for Bedrooms going to start tomorrow. My laminates are stacked already in the Dining room...

IMG_0664.jpg

The flooring that we chose

IMG_0665.jpg

Very dark hor? Same as what my ID has in his office. We think it looks ok over there. Dunno if it will make the whole house dark cos our floor tiles are light in color. Shall see ba. :)

Hi Virus2977.

The air-con trunking was done by my ID. Will have to wait till weekends when I am at my place then i can take pic to show u.

If u are going thru ID, they should be able to help to tell the air-con folks how to run. only thing I dun like is that they never run the trunking thru the box up area in toilets. ID said they cant run cos no space but will help me to conceal in toilet. Trunking can be seen a bit in my MBR. that one still bearable la. painted and not tat bad. :)