Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
west

Queenstown 4 Rm Resale

the less den 10 yrs old 4A flat tat I hv seen near AMK mrt has a valn of ard mid 500k and askg 100k cov!!! wat views they hv? oni parks n mrt track :(

so now u feel yr flat overpriced bo? :D

i'm getting one of the unit in the area you mention, starry night is still beautiful at level 20 and above, of course the cov is also heavily beautiful. unfortunately, i couldn't enjoy these blue stars cuz i can only afford a unit at low level with no views at all, sob sob :( i'm asking west to sell the flat to me after 5 years, hahahaha!

Edited by yunyunhere

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i'm getting one of the unit in the area you mention, starry night is still beautiful at level 20 and above, of course the cov is also heavily beautiful. unfortunately, i couldn't enjoy these blue stars cuz i can only afford a unit at low level with no views at all, sob sob

den u ended up paying how much cov? no views de COV oso nid at least 30k ....

Edited by yuy

yuy

i grew up in queenstown, therefore this place will always have a special charm. I have been hoping to return here after moving to Jurong..

even if the price was higher back then for this unit, I think I will still be bent on getting it... cos everything revolves around it's location!

if you talk about the block itself, it is the most outward-facing among 5 blocks in the estate . For every floor, there are 6 units, 3 outwards facing and 3 inwards facing (into the other blocks in the estate itself). Among the 3 outward facing units , 1 has its view partially blocked due to the structure of the building while the other 2 have totally unblocked view... the fact that it is the 2nd highest unit with such a fantastic view also makes it hard to resist as I was previously from a topfloor unit. in view of all these, I knew it would be hard to find something like this if I gave it up...

if you talk about the area, it is really in a centralised location. its just a few mins drive to town area (including my workplace) so you can imagine all the cost savings in terms of time and petrol. furthermore, we have a decent network of bus services at our bus stop and mrt is just 5-10 mins walk away. Sometimes , we just hop onto the public transport instead. groceries shopping is also a breeze as we have a suburban mall with ntuc within walking distance , so unlike previously when we had to drive to IMM/Jurong Pt for our groceries, we just spread out our groceries shopping over a few evenings after dinners with a relaxed stroll to the mall/ntuc.

Tats y. The COV tat u paid is very reasonable liao, considering some other worser units asking for slighly lesser or higher cov than yrs.

i'm asking west to sell the flat to me after 5 years, hahahaha!

west's cov will definitely be even more beautiful after 5 yrs, hahaha :D

den u ended up paying how much cov? no views de COV oso nid at least 30k ....

my cov 26k, no view how to pay 30k, so i bargain with the seller lor...

Edited by yunyunhere