Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
laion

3 Room Bukit Batok By Homesuccess

img2300rb.jpg

is your WM going to be placed behind the sink? if so, have to be careful of water splashes onto the laminate cos may peel off after some time. for that reason I gotten my contractor to build a low hollow-block wall...

just a note, the wall tiles behind the kitchen cabinet dun cost that much to paste, neither are they weaker to hold any load as long as the bolts and wall attachments are long enuf....

I'm sure u will need privacy film for your common room windows... :)

you hacked off the partition wall between your MBR and common room? next time u sell off u may need to reinstate the partition wall else it may affect the valuation of ur palace...

design looks nice, with the glass partition same as mine :D

Edited by neubie

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi zone23,

Thanks bro, you can check out the details from my contract..

contract4.jpg

Thanks!! I'll factor the cost into my budget. My kitchen entrance is only half the length as yours though :P

Can't wait to see the final pics of your reno! :yamseng:

Hi laion, I see that your sink is mounted below the level of ur table-top.

Any reason for doing so?

I actually wanted to the same for my sink too, as I feel water is less likely to 'overflow' from edges of sink.. but my contractor commented nobody do this way anymore. :dunno:

Maybe this kind of installation requires more work on the table-top fabrication? :lol:

I asked Derrick about this, he said under mount is easier for excess water on table to flow into the sink, and the shape along the sink is lovely I feel :)

19/July, here's more about the progress in kitchen. Actually they did come over the weekend but stopped work due to noise complain, mm..

All cabinet doors use soft close, which does not "bang" when closes. Something important I feel

img20110719074928.jpg

img20110719074939.jpg

Cut out for cabinet door, will be patched

img20110719075118.jpg

img20110719080211.jpg

Expensive hose

img20110719074837.jpg

is your WM going to be placed behind the sink? if so, have to be careful of water splashes onto the laminate cos may peel off after some time. for that reason I gotten my contractor to build a low hollow-block wall...

just a note, the wall tiles behind the kitchen cabinet dun cost that much to paste, neither are they weaker to hold any load as long as the bolts and wall attachments are long enuf....

I'm sure u will need privacy film for your common room windows... :)

you hacked off the partition wall between your MBR and common room? next time u sell off u may need to reinstate the partition wall else it may affect the valuation of ur palace...

design looks nice, with the glass partition same as mine :D

Yea bro that is where the washing machine is. Unfortunately it is all done up now, lets hope it is covered under warranty.. We bought curtains for all the windows.. Now it is all covered up. Thanks for your advice! Yours is three room reno too? Can I see your house pics?

Carpentry in common room is up, it is laminated with shiny stars. Will post more pics after the protective layer is removed

img20110719075401.jpg

img20110719075451.jpg

img20110719075519.jpg

img20110719075608.jpg

Needs touch up

img20110719080725.jpg

Edited by laion

Mm.. I should have insisted my contractor do the under mount that time. Haha..

How ur ID plans to patch-up that hole at the cabinet door?

Cuz I got a few holes (size similar to as shown in ur pic) in my old aircon trunkings, which I'm temporarily covering with aircon tapes.

Feasible to use putty plastering for holes that big? :unsure:

Thanks!

I asked Derrick about this, he said under mount is easier for excess water on table to flow into the sink, and the shape along the sink is lovely I feel :)

19/July, here's more about the progress in kitchen. Actually they did come over the weekend but stopped work due to noise complain, mm..

All cabinet doors use soft close, which does not "bang" when closes. Something important I feel

Cut out for cabinet door, will be patched

Expensive hose

Thanks!! I'll factor the cost into my budget. My kitchen entrance is only half the length as yours though :P

Can't wait to see the final pics of your reno! :yamseng:

Thanks zone, my reno is finishing!

Mm.. I should have insisted my contractor do the under mount that time. Haha..

How ur ID plans to patch-up that hole at the cabinet door?

Cuz I got a few holes (size similar to as shown in ur pic) in my old aircon trunkings, which I'm temporarily covering with aircon tapes.

Feasible to use putty plastering for holes that big? :unsure:

Thanks!

I expect him to use some cut up plaster board at least, more lasting right?

Yea bro that is where the washing machine is. Unfortunately it is all done up now, lets hope it is covered under warranty.. We bought curtains for all the windows.. Now it is all covered up. Thanks for your advice! Yours is three room reno too? Can I see your house pics?

it's quite old liao, done almost a year back.... http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33980

Master bedroom wardrobe, right compartments are less deep with wall behind

img20110719075743.jpg

Center section for half length clothes hanging, deeper as no wall behind

img20110719075813.jpg

Left section is make up area and a full length dress hanging area, deeper as no wall behind

img20110719075832.jpg

Master toilet accessories

img20110719075953.jpg

Common toilet accessories

img20110719075224.jpg

22/July, chemical wash done, television not up yet

img20110722071420.jpg

img20110722071505.jpg

img20110722073023.jpg

img20110722072505.jpg

DB box inside shoe cabinet, the green wire is preparation for OpenNet installation

img20110722073155.jpg

Edited by laion