Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MeiLinChCh

My Home @ "Fernvale Residences"

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I drive pass Fernvale Residences every weekday on my way to work....However I was just wondering if the interior of the flats are more or less complete...As these are premium flats, the floor tiles/timber floor strips and toilets need to be done by the construction company....I have been waiting for almost 3 years already..My neck is really getting long....I went to "Kimly Construction" website (http://www.kimly.com.sg/) and they mentioned that the flats will be ready in October this year...Really hope that this is true.

Edited by Husky09

I drive pass Fernvale Residences every weekday on my way to work....However I was just wondering if the interior of the flats are more or less complete...As these are premium flats, the floor tiles/timber floor strips and toilets need to be done by the construction company....I have been waiting for almost 3 years already..My neck is really getting long....I went to "Kimly Construction" website (http://www.kimly.com.sg/) and they mentioned that the flats will be ready in October this year...Really hope that this is true.

Hi there :dancingqueen:

I am really hope our flat be ready asap :horse:

Edited by MeiLinChCh

Hi MeiLinChCh, great to find your own blog here beside in our FR Facebook.

I am blk 434a. I am looking for ID. Have you found one yet?

Established since 1978, AddspacePteLtd

Projects Achievement: Completed 306 Projects Included HDB, Condo, Landed(Interior/Rebuild)

A)Service:

1) Layout, Space Planning

2) Realistic 3D Perspective Drawings

3) Material & Colour Selection

3) Preliminary And Final Quotation

4) Project Management Submission Of Renovation Permit

5) Work Scheduling And Detailed Construction Drawings

6) Workmanship Warranty

7) After-Sales Service

B)Specialize Service:

1) Hacking Works/ Reinstatement For Commercial Properties, HDB, Landed, Condo

2) Tiling Works For Commercial Properties, HDB, Landed, Condo

3) Ceiling Works For Commercial Properties, HDB, Landed, Condo

4) Carpentry Works For Commercial Properties, HDB, Landed, Condo

5) Interior/Exterior Designer And Architecture For Commercial Properties, Landed

-We assure all our customer that our workers has a minimum experience of 30 years in laying tiles, therefore giving you piece of mind for workmanship

-Choosing of materials are include in our service, therefore giving customers a huge tiles gallery and materials catalogue to choose from.

Guarantee Acceptable Price!

Interested, Please contact me.

Lawrence

Interior Designer

AddSpacePteLtd

Address: 507 Balestier Road Singapore 329847

Mobile: +65 9770 5848 Tel:67420055

Company Website: wwwaddspace.com.sg

Edited by DinoLawrence

Wow so fast in OCT .....

I havent sell my current house yet.. thought it is next year 1st or 2nd quarter ??

:dancingqueen:

bought 5 seater L shape fabric sofa about $1099 :good: .

I bought four star Mattress medium firm pocket coil with bed frame $999 king size for my parents cos they age 50-60 age and $599 with bed frame for brother :good: . we pay 30%for all items to lock the price.

Hi,

You mean you bought all the stuffs and engage ID even before getting your keys??

Btw, mine is also balance flat which is also expensive and i have yet to sell my current house

So which floor and block are you staying?

Hi fiona

Nice to chat with you here :yamseng:

Dont worry the event start 14 - 22 May 2011 .

There also have Robinsons sale at expo Hall 5. There are so many things to buy..Like as

WFM Cookware

th_882046088.jpg

Knife block with 7 pieces of cutlery Classic Line

th_1874706030_Messerblock_bestueckt_7-teilig_Classic_Line.jpg

Brief description:

1x knife block, 1x vegetable knife 8 cm, 1x steak knife 11 cm, 1x utility knife 14 cm, 1x carving knife 20 cm, 1x bread knife 21 cm, 1x steel 29 cm

Hi Mei Lin, we bought the WMF 7 pcs cookware @ Isetan Atrium sale on Monday! I think OG also have the similiar sale..

Hello future neighbours!!!

My blk would be 435C too!! really cant wait to get the keys soon.

Care to share the FSM contact?? thanks babe!!

I am looking for reno contractors for quotations.. any recommandations??

:yamseng:

Hi neighbour :dancingqueen:

which level are you stay? I am so excited to check status every 2 hrs..

Some of our neighhbour know theie collection key date..

Do you join our group in FB?

I will pm you the fsm and iD...

:sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018:

Hello future neighbours!!!

My blk would be 435C too!! really cant wait to get the keys soon.

Care to share the FSM contact?? thanks babe!!

I am looking for reno contractors for quotations.. any recommandations??

:yamseng:

Hi neighbour :dancingqueen:

which level are you stay? I am so excited to check status every 2 hrs..

Some of our neighhbour know theie collection key date..

Do you join our group in FB?

I will pm you the fsm and iD...

:sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018:

*waves* LOL

I am at lvl 15.. huh?? check what status ah?? anyway, hdb sent us a letter last month stating that we will be collecting the keys this month loh.. dunno the date only...

I didnt received any pm leh.. i am thinking of going to Master Chang leh.. is he/she good??

U guys have fb group?? add me leh.. hahahha... :yamseng:

Hi Neighbours. I got my keys @ 435B, 24th storey, last week on 14th Dec, now waiting for the HDB guys to finish the house defects. Should be done tomorrow, i hoped.

Btw remember to look out for your bathrooms tiles and living tiles.

1 of my living room tile was uneven. They gave me a lousy reason tat they dun have the same tile and wanted to change a different colour tile, i told them If they cannot find the same colour, change the whole living room tiles for me, then they finally found 1, after 2 weeks :help:

My bathrooms tiles was changed 2 times due to uneven too :jawdrop:

Edited by vinchua

What is ur name on FB? U can message me ur blk and unit as well..U can search meilin ch ch

(my facebook name..)

Mr chang is most famous FSM..lot ppl engaged him

*waves* LOL

I am at lvl 15.. huh?? check what status ah?? anyway, hdb sent us a letter last month stating that we will be collecting the keys this month loh.. dunno the date only...

I didnt received any pm leh.. i am thinking of going to Master Chang leh.. is he/she good??

U guys have fb group?? add me leh.. hahahha... :yamseng:

Edited by LoveFR

What's ur name on fb? key collectin on 4th Jan..thank for ur advice.

Hi Neighbours. I got my keys @ 435B, 24th storey, last week on 14th Dec, now waiting for the HDB guys to finish the house defects. Should be done tomorrow, i hoped.

Btw remember to look out for your bathrooms tiles and living tiles.

1 of my living room tile was uneven. They gave me a lousy reason tat they dun have the same tile and wanted to change a different colour tile, i told them If they cannot find the same colour, change the whole living room tiles for me, then they finally found 1, after 2 weeks :help:

My bathrooms tiles was changed 2 times due to uneven too :jawdrop:

What's ur name on fb? key collectin on 4th Jan..thank for ur advice.

Hey, anyway, dun worry coz my house is an isolated case i think, my ID, got to do another 2 more units in Fernvale Residence, dun have the problems as mine...

But mine is still not the worst, coz when i was signing my defect rectifed list, i saw another owner with 34++ defects. Wahaha :jawdrop:

First 6 on the first list, the rest of the 34 in a blank piece of paper wahaha :dribble: