Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
z_zhihong81

Salt Water Cure

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My FM did tell me how much to put....

I just want to understand FlyingKnight situation, so i asked how much salt did he put.

I bought a small packet of sea salt from those market stall that sells dried stuff. My jar is quite big(bought from Ikea). So, I poured everything in. The salt took up less than 1/4 of the jar. I filled up the jar with water till slightly more than 3/4 full.

I understand some masters will direct their clients on what the concoction are. However, some don't persist on this because what are suppose to be there (the rest of the items) must be there.

Edited by FlyingKnight

Hi, where's the location you were asked to put?

May I know your fsm said put for what purpose?

The annual star 3 is located at North this year. Since your fsm recommended you to place this cure in North, there must be one or more stars that clash this star 3 or vice versa.

I have also placed a salt water cure in my North since last Aug. I am using a glass jug for it. The lid is always open. The water has not evaporated a bit. There is no change in the color of the water and the salt. However, some may experience colour change to the salt and/or water (eg. to light or dark blue, brownish etc).

Location & direction must not be confused. You could in the South Sector of the house, West sector of the house, or East sector of the house, but you can be facing North.

Sickness star #2 Black is at South Sector of the house in 2011.

Location & direction must not be confused. You could in the South Sector of the house, West sector of the house, or East sector of the house, but you can be facing North.

Sickness star #2 Black is at South Sector of the house in 2011.

Is this cure meant only for sickness star 2, or rather, is it the best cure for star 2?

Honestly, if it is only for star 2, I would have use something else.

The jar have to be closed.

Salt water is used for 2 star as well as 5.

There is a fixed proportion to the amount of salt to the water in it.

(Again, different FS master practise different method so in order not to confuse, u better listen to whoever taught u).

Generally, it is a cure for many disturbance.

Hi gnolard

Could you share more on this statement - "Generally, it is a cure for many disturbance"

what kind of disturbances for instance?

The jar have to be closed.

Salt water is used for 2 star as well as 5.

There is a fixed proportion to the amount of salt to the water in it.

(Again, different FS master practise different method so in order not to confuse, u better listen to whoever taught u).

Generally, it is a cure for many disturbance.

How do you find these stars? How do they disturb?

How do you find these stars? How do they disturb?

These are call flying stars. You don't find them....they will come looking for you :D

It is most concern ones are 2, 3, 5, 7 etc. They disturb you by making you life miserable or sick lo!

These are call flying stars. You don't find them....they will come looking for you :D

It is most concern ones are 2, 3, 5, 7 etc. They disturb you by making you life miserable or sick lo!

So if I fall sick, its because of these stars?

So if I fall sick, its because of these stars?

These stars are super-best-multiple role-award winners for "any role for bad fs".

It can act as:

-Bad virus/bacterias/cancer within human body.

- All the "rock" sailing in life, retrenchment, divorce, this one die that one mati, icu, sicu, business fail, quarrel, meet many siao ren in workplace......All the "Bad" ones.

Anyway, no "bad" ones where got "good" ones?

I have been trying to find rock salt...but don't seem to be able to find..any kind souls can assist?

What is rock salt...got rock type meh?!! Maybe can check with wholesaler. What is it for?