Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
modern

Our Home @ Jw

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah.... every pic looks so nice and modern look..... but need to spend a lot of $$$$ leh... btw, what is your reno budget?

Edited by potatoes

nice 3Ds :dribble:

am also getting a resale flat at JW

but i have totally no idea wat theme to have leh, only know i wanted black/dark grey kitchen tiles with white & grey strips wall tile

i quite like your choice of tiles but i am not into black and white...prefer greyish but can match with wat colours ah?

mind me asking roughly how much would your reno cost?

nice 3Ds :dribble:

am also getting a resale flat at JW

but i have totally no idea wat theme to have leh, only know i wanted black/dark grey kitchen tiles with white & grey strips wall tile

i quite like your choice of tiles but i am not into black and white...prefer greyish but can match with wat colours ah?

mind me asking roughly how much would your reno cost?

hi,

i think normally pple go for black & white with grey. hmmm i just saw the featured article on renotalk http://www.renotalk.com/main/article0101072011/adv0101072011.php pretty nice too. it uses purple with grey & white.

my reno costs about 40k+.

From the 3D pictures, very beautiful transformation. What is the budget for this renovation? My cousin would also like to renovate his flat when it is ready.

Edited by leechaorui

DSC00894.jpg

open net installation

Hello fellow JWer..

Saw your pic regarding opennet installation.

Just thought I should share this.

When they installed it at my current place, they somehow managed to screw up my TV and cable. Apparently, they used the same trunking for their cables as the old SCV one and yanked the old SCV cables which broke somewhere along the way. I had to buy a 12m cable and redo the SCV cabling myself after that. So.. Maybe you should test your SCV points before you move in.. Don't move in to find out that its faulty..

Touch wood though. :P

Hello fellow JWer..

Saw your pic regarding opennet installation.

Just thought I should share this.

When they installed it at my current place, they somehow managed to screw up my TV and cable. Apparently, they used the same trunking for their cables as the old SCV one and yanked the old SCV cables which broke somewhere along the way. I had to buy a 12m cable and redo the SCV cabling myself after that. So.. Maybe you should test your SCV points before you move in.. Don't move in to find out that its faulty..

Touch wood though. :P

hi,

thanks for the heads up. actually that is the 2nd time they came up to install the open net. they had a "miscom" of the installation date & came on

a date earlier. my tenants let them in & signed over the installation on behalf. but...the contractor without asking us where we wanted it and self

installed a long long trunking from the main door all the way across my living room to the balcony. we raised a complaint & only after various

mails & calls then they agreeded to redo again. So sickening.