Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
romeo78

Serta Infinity

Hi Guys,

Have u guys heard Serta Infinity before? Any feedback. I couldnt find any details

bout it. Not even published on their website.

Saw this offer at Spore Xpo at $1999 free bedframe,2 pillows etc and quite tempted to buy.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Guys,

Have u guys heard Serta Infinity before? Any feedback. I couldnt find any details

bout it. Not even published on their website.

Saw this offer at Spore Xpo at $1999 free bedframe,2 pillows etc and quite tempted to buy.

Me too... Nobody got reviews on this? They got sell mattress without warranty also. Its not worth buying?

I mean they got other models of mattres which was without warranty but selling at a cheaper rate. Dont know why they are selling them that way. Making me abit worried...

I mean they got other models of mattres which was without warranty but selling at a cheaper rate. Dont know why they are selling them that way. Making me abit worried...

That's quite strange for such a reputable brand.

I asked about the warranty. The salesperson mentioned that it covers damages like spring protruding out of the mattress, which rarely happens. The Louisiana is a clearance stock due to discontinuation. Other models come with warranty.

If you intend to pay for the warranty, you may wanna consider sealy/slumberland hotel series.