Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MeiLinChCh

Lighting Shop

Depends on which place u saw lights that appeals to u.

I got mine from various places.

- light craft

- illum lightings

- lighting.com.sg.

Edited by Chrissmoo

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Highly recommend Brilliant Source too. We bought most our lights from them. The lights are very reasonably priced -$68 for a set of 3 aluminium hanging dining lights! The boss is friendly and patient and he helped us to install some lights we bought from ikea . He even went the extra mile. We had a really old hanging light that was passed down from hubby's grandma and he helped us respray the rusting metal bits and rewire it. We offerred to pay him for all these extras that he did for us but he refused to accept and even gave us free spare bulbs.

I told myself I really had to post online and so that more people can benefit and also to thank him.

Got free installation?

Highly recommend Brilliant Source too. We bought most our lights from them. The lights are very reasonably priced -$68 for a set of 3 aluminium hanging dining lights! The boss is friendly and patient and he helped us to install some lights we bought from ikea . He even went the extra mile. We had a really old hanging light that was passed down from hubby's grandma and he helped us respray the rusting metal bits and rewire it. We offerred to pay him for all these extras that he did for us but he refused to accept and even gave us free spare bulbs.

I told myself I really had to post online and so that more people can benefit and also to thank him.

I agree what you said. He is very helpful, patient and kind! Hope that more lighting shops or contractor can be just like them, my wife said to me their shop small but their heart are "BIG".

Paid a visit to Brilliant Source and found the boss to be a very patient and knowledgeable man.

Got free installation?

I understand its installation if you purchase more than a certain amount. But they do not install downlights

Hi, may I know where is Brilliant Source? Thanks.

55 Joo Chiat Place near Fei Fei Wan Tan Mee

brilliantsourcelighting.com

actually the downlighting price differ alot from lightings.com as compare to other shops. Lightings.com can sell as cheap as $27 as compare to $49 (other shops). I compare and see the design, not much diff also...

actually the downlighting price differ alot from lightings.com as compare to other shops. Lightings.com can sell as cheap as $27 as compare to $49 (other shops). I compare and see the design, not much diff also...

with the bulbs or not? Or only the casing?

I highly recommend e warehouse.. Here are my research and final purchase price for my hse frm lighting shops frm balestier, geylang and jalan besar.

PLC DOWNLIGHTS - $30-35 gt it at $22

LED DOWNLIGHTS - $140 got it at $80

F360 ceiling fan - 480. Got it at 399 Red colour!! **** gd deal!!

KDK m11su - $195. Got it $175!!! Whoa!!!

2 pc of V10 for bedroom got it at $399 wif lights on it.

Elmark fan for my balcony at $99 !!!

Got my crystal chandeliers at $699 . selling at $1100 originally.

.gt my stuff frm this sales guy called Nicholas.. initially served by other sales guy. Bt it seems like the price makes no difference at all. The other guy who served me has such a F attitude that he given up on us. then Nicholas came over and offer to help us:) friendly and always ready to offer gd advices. Would highly recommend this place and look for nicholas only if u don't want to get "tok" !!!!

I highly recommend e warehouse.. Here are my research and final purchase price for my hse frm lighting shops frm balestier, geylang and jalan besar.

PLC DOWNLIGHTS - $30-35 gt it at $22

LED DOWNLIGHTS - $140 got it at $80

F360 ceiling fan - 480. Got it at 399 Red colour!! **** gd deal!!

KDK m11su - $195. Got it $175!!! Whoa!!!

2 pc of V10 for bedroom got it at $399 wif lights on it.

Elmark fan for my balcony at $99 !!!

Where the place??

Got my crystal chandeliers at $699 . selling at $1100 originally.

.gt my stuff frm this sales guy called Nicholas.. initially served by other sales guy. Bt it seems like the price makes no difference at all. The other guy who served me has such a F attitude that he given up on us. then Nicholas came over and offer to help us:) friendly and always ready to offer gd advices. Would highly recommend this place and look for nicholas only if u don't want to get "tok" !!!!

I got most of my lighting and fan purchases from BL.

They have branch at Jalan Besar and Balestier (beside the 333 Bak ku Teh) as well.

Price: Around 10-20% cheaper based on my field survey. (Do check out their LED downlights~!)

Variety: Not as much as some other shop due to their limited floor shop but they have what I wanted :D

Just my 2cent of sharing.

I visited the shop months ago, lights are nice and prices are good but no lobang for ID! :notti: