Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
timothyng27

My 5 Room Bukit Merah Flat T-Blog

Favourite part of the home is definitely the hall. I think it has the most character, and I spend most of my time in the house there playing xbox, ps3, watching shows or just chilling :)

Hi, can you share which part of your home is ur favourite and why?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Super cool!! Hope to see more pics.. The iPhone vintage app is super nice.. Love it!! However would be good if u can share some original color pic too.. We can see the actual colors better... Thanks for sharing and ur house really looks so nice and spacious!

Hi all, it is with much reluctance that I am posting this.

My wife thinks our awesome-looking green retro sofa has too short of an "*** space".

Hence, we can't slouch or "nua" comfortably when watching tv etc.

I really like the way it fits in my place; and the green colour is really nice and refreshing.

Unfortunately my wife wants me to sell it and get a sofa with a longer "*** space".

Here's some pictures I have of it:

http://www.hawaii50b...ig/SF/SF118.jpg

hall.jpg

PC023216.jpg

Dimensions are:

Length: 180cm

Depth: 70cm

Height: 80cm

I bought this for about $1,400 from Bangkok and paid another $600 for shipping.

I am very very reluctantly preparing to let this go for about $1,200.

It's less than a month old, and in the exact condition I received it in.

The fabric is very good and so is the workmanship (the cushions are extremely comfy).

Please let me know if you're interested to buy. Thanks!

Hi all, it is with much reluctance that I am posting this.

My wife thinks our awesome-looking green retro sofa has too short of an "*** space".

Hence, we can't slouch or "nua" comfortably when watching tv etc.

I really like the way it fits in my place; and the green colour is really nice and refreshing.

Unfortunately my wife wants me to sell it and get a sofa with a longer "*** space".

Here's some pictures I have of it:

http://www.hawaii50b...ig/SF/SF118.jpg

hall.jpg

PC023216.jpg

Dimensions are:

Length: 180cm

Depth: 70cm

Height: 80cm

I bought this for about $1,400 from Bangkok and paid another $600 for shipping.

I am very very reluctantly preparing to let this go for about $1,200.

It's less than a month old, and in the exact condition I received it in.

The fabric is very good and so is the workmanship (the cushions are extremely comfy).

Please let me know if you're interested to buy. Thanks!

[/

what a waste after spending so much time , money and effort ,now have to sell away your beloved sofa

i think that what happen when u get furniture from oversea u dont hv the luxury to digest and think about it

before u make a decision and hope u can find a good buyer soon

Here's our choice of tiles:

Long distressed-looking "wooden-plank effect" tile with texture and discolouration

SAM_8989.jpg

Vine maple laminate from Innova for the Master Bedroom floors

SAM_8990.jpg

Combination of toilet tiles for the guest toilet

SAM_8992.jpg

Combination of toilet tiles for the master toilet

SAM_8991.jpg

Still looking for a ma tong and some sinks for the toilet, which should come next.

Also looking for 2 pendant lamps (one for the hallway, and one for the dining table).

The budgeting is pretty scary; a lot of things not bought yet which will add to the total. Stress

Hi Timothy,

I like your wooden plank tiles. Are they actually real tiles with the wooden look? Is the surface rough? Mind to PM me the price and exact model? Appreciate much :)

Guest Goobii

Don't waste it... Use the sofa in spare room for relax one corner to see people play mj in room or to invite people in house to chit chat in room...

Else if alone... To relax on sofa listening music or do some work like cold calling on sofa...

is a good sign when u are so happy and confidence of the progress of the renovation even though it is not completely done yet

it will be so nice if every home owner hv this kind of positive spirit and vibe when they do their renovation keep it up :good:

more pic please , did any magazine contact u yet ?

Hi there!

Congrats on a beautifully designed place.

Just wanted to check with you if a wall-hung WC is approved by HDB? What did you get in the end for your toilet?

Cheers

Hi there, lights were from Philips Lighting. Went to the Geyland branch as he threw in the bulbs for free :P

Open concept kitchen leading straight to the hall

photo10.jpg

Hi timothyng27, may I know where u got the lights from. Looks good!

Hi wally168.

Thank you very very much! A wall hung WC is not approved (I think).

However, my WC is not exactly wall hung. We built a concealed wall to hide the flushing system etc.

So it's not exactly wall-hung in the usual way... The square toilet bowl was from Otto, and the flushing system is Grohe.

Hope this helps!

Hi there!

Congrats on a beautifully designed place.

Just wanted to check with you if a wall-hung WC is approved by HDB? What did you get in the end for your toilet?

Cheers

And BTW for all who still follow my T-blog (sorry I haven't updated for so long), I've just joined ERA as a housing agent! :)

Do let me know if you're looking out to buy, rent or sell! Will be more than happy to serve and advise.

Do drop me a message here, or email me: timothyng27@yahoo.com for enquiries! :sport-smiley-003:

hey rayfox,

Nope. haven't been in touch with any magazines yet? Why?

You think my place should be featured ah? :)

not sure yet , need to see the final picture without the special effect hhee