Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RimBlock

Internet Shopping: What, Why, How, Where.

Hi 666,

i really need your help , i have chose some lightings from www.taobao, but cant make payment using our local credit cards ,how are we going to make payment and so far have you encounter any problem with their delivery of your purchase .

please email to me if you can @ happie_yeo@hotmail.com

Thanks very much...

I think you may have to make arrangement with the seller for the payment issue. Or else you need to deposit money into your tabao account i believe whichever is more convinent for you else there are tabao agents in singapore who can help you order and check but of course at a service charge of a couple % .. you make your chioces ..

i bought before with a friend .. its the interacting part with seller that is abit annoying (compared to see and touch ..) Oh and we remit the $$ and make arrangement for the shipment to be shipped via methods we are comfortable with (usu dhl, fedex or etc ..) with tracking number ..

Edited by ayukie

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Singapore is one of the best city to live. There are many people live in Singapore who have much more idea about the shopping service. There are many shopping mall in Singapore but people feels easy to buy online. For the cutting edge service everyone loves Singapore most. There are many other option available but Online shopping is the best. coupon code