Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ayukie

My Reno Journal

Ayukie,

Sorry to hear about your cheater id.

Mind PMing me where & how much you paid for your LED downlights?

What are the specs?

Also did you get LED strips for covelight?

Thanks in advance! =)

Cheers

yupz gt the led light strips 10m + 5m rgb with 10a and 5a power supply respectively (option to connect both together to form 15m w/o soldering) from another supplier and light with me now .. for covelight which i requires 10m the other 5m still thinking where to put them .. its ip68 waterproof though ..

the led downlights is about 35 sgd each inclusive of fedex ..

got the strips from hk ship in

the downlights from china shipping in ...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

just to update ... received my led downlights from china and tested one randomly .. works fine ..very bright .. will be placing another 15pcs to ship back to singapore ... later making payment

also bought and installed my joven 36l heat elevated storage tabk (real big .. haha) - damage $250

also bought a huge ultra grand hanging candelier for my dinning area

also bought all my fanciful middle lights to complement my 4 led downlights lighting in my bedrooms as well as my passageway lights

so all in all except for my storeroom lights and service yard lights which are using energy saving bulbs all my lights either are led or comes with led hhahaaa

but total damage in the light stops : Around 2.5k ..

est total for the lights spent: 4k .. (did i overdo it? hmm ..)

ok to update ... i ahve placed order for 15 more led downlights from the supplier .. thus with this order will make my total number of led downlights to be 45 pcs ..

10m + 5m of rgb led strips

2 crystal chandeliers with led lightings

pending ... led wardrobe lights to be confrimed .. should i go for pir sensor type of switch hmz ..

da..da ... my house will be led lighted wooahhh weeeee ...

should i get a few more pcs of the led downlights to keep and store? hmz ..

ordered another 20 pcs of the square led downlights on the way .. saw my lights selling at 110 each in a shop in balestier .. hmz ..

total led square downlights : 50 pcs

passed my led strips and 30 pcs of the downlights to my contractor

false ceilings up ... false ceilings everywhere ... cept in service yard and storeroom ..

its everywhereeeeeeeeee ...

ordered 30 pcs with 2 pcs connected to a switch and power source ..

kitchen cabinets comming up next wheee ..

gg arrange for delivery of my oven, hob and hood and my foc juicer and microwave .. hmz .. finally ..

next gotta go buy my sink and tap soon ..

my reno is taking place wheee wheee ..

gg see pddoor this sun .. finally got approval to change the **** doors ..

kitchen cabinets comming up next wheee ..

gg arrange for delivery of my oven, hob and hood and my foc juicer and microwave .. hmz .. finally ..

next gotta go buy my sink and tap soon ..

my reno is taking place wheee wheee ..

gg see pddoor this sun .. finally got approval to change the **** doors ..

Take a look at besglas too. I dun find alot of good response with pd door

Take a look at besglas too. I dun find alot of good response with pd door

But besglas door for their bathroom door which (ezi door) nt as nice wor ..

bought my sink from sim siang choon yesterday .. didnt get my ideal sink from oliver but bouht their hous ebrand instead due to the fittings of the tap not able to fit the tap i've chosen thus bought this other sink that comes with waste bin instead of my drainer, chopping board and such hmz ..i wonder if i will regret down the road ...

think my supplier did not claim the money i paid for my wardrobe led lights .. so i guess i will take a refund and see whether she did send me the lights anot before i re-pay her .. if not think will skip the led wardrobe lights cause i think my lights budgets have really overblown ..

led downlights 50pcs - around $1600 sgd

led/halogen eyptian crystal chandeliers - around $1300 sgd

misc lights - $550 sgd (storeroom, foyer, service yard lights *with led or led*)

Total cost: around 3.5k !!

just to update ... received my led downlights from china and tested one randomly .. works fine ..very bright .. will be placing another 15pcs to ship back to singapore ... later making payment

also bought and installed my joven 36l heat elevated storage tabk (real big .. haha) - damage $250

also bought a huge ultra grand hanging candelier for my dinning area

also bought all my fanciful middle lights to complement my 4 led downlights lighting in my bedrooms as well as my passageway lights

so all in all except for my storeroom lights and service yard lights which are using energy saving bulbs all my lights either are led or comes with led hhahaaa

but total damage in the light stops : Around 2.5k ..

est total for the lights spent: 4k .. (did i overdo it? hmm ..)

mind to take pics of the LED downlights.. can share the lobang where to order since it is so cheap... :)

think my supplier did not claim the money i paid for my wardrobe led lights .. so i guess i will take a refund and see whether she did send me the lights anot before i re-pay her .. if not think will skip the led wardrobe lights cause i think my lights budgets have really overblown ..

led downlights 50pcs - around $1600 sgd

led/halogen eyptian crystal chandeliers - around $1300 sgd

misc lights - $550 sgd (storeroom, foyer, service yard lights *with led or led*)

Total cost: around 3.5k !!

yeah!!! finally everything going on well liaoz. hahah me too!!! LED for my whole house.. except for toilets hahah and also what temperature of light u getting??