Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simon512

Executive Living - Sofa

Hi Jeanius

Being a competitor I know what you are up in your sleeves, What I want to let you know that we cover our leather upholstery for FIVE YEARS. Is that what you want? You want details, come to our show room be a mystery buyer and you will get what you want to know. I am not going to do it in the forum. come down and we will show you what is warranty in EL. Buy a sofa from us and we will show you what kind of after sales service standards EL has. It might take years before you can really catch up. Seeing your posts, I know what kind of personality that you possess.

Hi EL,

5 year leather upholstery warranty, that's excellent.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Jeanius

Being a competitor I know what you are up in your sleeves, What I want to let you know that we cover our leather upholstery for FIVE YEARS. Is that what you want? You want details, come to our show room be a mystery buyer and you will get what you want to know. I am not going to do it in the forum. come down and we will show you what is warranty in EL. Buy a sofa from us and we will show you what kind of after sales service standards EL has. It might take years before you can really catch up. Seeing your posts, I know what kind of personality that you possess.

As i have mentioned to you before, your company is not our competitor.

I am glad that your company provide 5 years warranty on the leather upholstery. Shout it out loud in your adverts, i think you are the first in the world to offer this. Congrats, you will sure have more sales.

You said before that you got nothing to hide, why now you say come down to your showroom be a mystery buyer and get answers. Nothing to hide, just post here for all to read. Now you become fortune teller also, just by reading my post you know my personality. Please stick to your customer service. You will need it.

I am glad that your company provide 5 years warranty on the leather upholstery. Shout it out loud in your adverts, i think you are the first in the world to offer this. Congrats, you will sure have more sales.

You said before that you got nothing to hide, why now you say come down to your showroom be a mystery buyer and get answers. Nothing to hide, just post here for all to read. Now you become fortune teller also, just by reading my post you know my personality. Please stick to your customer service. You will need it.

Funny, I wish I could look forward 5 years.

Any company that provides a 5 year warranty on leather upholstery will have a customer service nightmare in 5 years.

Any company that provides a 5 year warranty on leather upholstery will have a customer service nightmare in 5 years.

Hi Sam

I am glad that you are back, I have been kinda missing you. Alright let me tell you what I think, I am looking forward in 5 years time as well. In EL we are treading where no one dares to go. Its uncharted waters, by the way a good leather sofa will last beyond 5 years. You should know better than me.

Hi Jenius

I think you dont read strait times did you? In all our advertisments we will have all these selling points, customization, 5 year warranty. Please get your facts right before shooting off relentlessly. If EL is not your competitor, why are you so interetsed in us? The more you try to hide, the more you reveal yourself. I welcome your opinions, but the way that you did simply shows that you are not objective in your posting, you try to discredit Executive Living instead of sharing your knowledge you are harping on our warranty terms. All you want to know are those terms so that there are more for you to post, you will twist the facts and mislead our potential buyers. That is your motive. Thank youvery much,EL need people like you so we have more to show.

Not so, if they change name or close down. Being in this trade for more then 10 years, i have seen so many companies close, change their names and sprung up somewhere else. Do an ROC search and the answers / signs are all there.

There is nothing CASE can do either if they close shop even if you have the warranty certificate. That is why i said, layman terms "Buyers beware".

Sooks,

Please get a pest control company into your home immediately. If you have termites coming out of your sofa, they will migrate to other items already in your home.

Waiting is not really an option if you have termites.

Sooks

Its not termites, you can be assured of that, they are probably harmless wood beetles. nevertheless I had send our guys to be at your place tomorrow. If indeed as what you mentioned, we will replace the framework for you.

Edited by Executiveliving

Not so, if they change name or close down. Being in this trade for more then 10 years, i have seen so many companies close, change their names and sprung up somewhere else. Do an ROC search and the answers / signs are all there.

There is nothing CASE can do either if they close shop even if you have the warranty certificate. That is why i said, layman terms "Buyers beware".

Hi Jeanius

Being in this trade for more than a decade how many companies have you folded? A wolf crying wolf? It seems that you are the experience sort, so what have you benefit from opening and folding companies? Maybe you can share with me that kind of business model and let me analyse and see if its really profitable?

Edited by Executiveliving

Hi Jenius

I think you dont read strait times did you? In all our advertisments we will have all these selling points, customization, 5 year warranty. Please get your facts right before shooting off relentlessly. If EL is not your competitor, why are you so interetsed in us? The more you try to hide, the more you reveal yourself. I welcome your opinions, but the way that you did simply shows that you are not objective in your posting, you try to discredit Executive Living instead of sharing your knowledge you are harping on our warranty terms. All you want to know are those terms so that there are more for you to post, you will twist the facts and mislead our potential buyers. That is your motive. Thank youvery much,EL need people like you so we have more to show.

Please look at my first post and following post, all i want is an answer on what your 5 years warranty covers, does it cover the leather upholstery, that's all. You are the one who is assuming that i am discrediting your company. If you said that you got nothing to hide, why are you so offended by my post.

You are the one who said that your company offer a 5 year warranty, i am just asking if it covers the leather upholstery, it is fair to me to ask as most consumers are ignorant about leather upholstery. Am i wrong to ask you if the warranty covers the upholstery, there are so many posts in other topics that after sure peeling/cracking cases happen, the companies will ask their customer to pay $400 to $1600 to re-upholstered their sofas. So what about your Company. Any company can offer a warranty, but what does it covers? Most consumers do not read the warranty cards as they are sold by the Sales people telling them how good their products are, not just furnishings but everything.

SO WHY ARE YOU SO OFFENDED IF YOU GOT NOTHING TO HIDE.

Oh great, you are back. Please share with us the status of Sooks sofa. And don't forget the warranty thing. Thanks

Hi Jeanius

You do not have to worry, I believe sooks will definately share his experience with EL over here in the forum, its not the first time he has done this. There was a delay in delivery when I first interact with him and he did post our after delivery service. Hence you might want to check and see if there are any bad reviews in EL and you can go lalalalalala all over again. Hahahaha I am kinda of enjoying this more and more.

Hi Jeanius

Being in this trade for more than a decade how many companies have you folded? A wolf crying wolf? It seems that you are the experience sort, so what have you benefit from opening and folding companies? Maybe you can share with me that kind of business model and let me analyse and see if its really profitable?

Oh come on EL, we are discussing on the topic of Warranty. Why, personal attacks here. If you want personal, just go and ask your boss 'Wu ta lang' on the subject mentioned above.

EL, stop it, don't ruin your reputation of yourself and your company here.

Hi Jeanius

You do not have to worry, I believe sooks will definately share his experience with EL over here in the forum, its not the first time he has done this. There was a delay in delivery when I first interact with him and he did post our after delivery service. Hence you might want to check and see if there are any bad reviews in EL and you can go lalalalalala all over again. Hahahaha I am kinda of enjoying this more and more.

Hey, tell you what, me too. Instead of buying a sofa from you guys, i might just go buy a ROC search of your company.

Please look at my first post and following post, all i want is an answer on what your 5 years warranty covers, does it cover the leather upholstery, that's all. You are the one who is assuming that i am discrediting your company. If you said that you got nothing to hide, why are you so offended by my post.

You are the one who said that your company offer a 5 year warranty, i am just asking if it covers the leather upholstery, it is fair to me to ask as most consumers are ignorant about leather upholstery. Am i wrong to ask you if the warranty covers the upholstery, there are so many posts in other topics that after sure peeling/cracking cases happen, the companies will ask their customer to pay $400 to $1600 to re-upholstered their sofas. So what about your Company. Any company can offer a warranty, but what does it covers? Most consumers do not read the warranty cards as they are sold by the Sales people telling them how good their products are, not just furnishings but everything.

SO WHY ARE YOU SO OFFENDED IF YOU GOT NOTHING TO HIDE.

Hi Jeanius

I had replied to you just now that we cover leather upholstery for 5 years. I am not offended, I am being firm in my replies. Are there other things which you think you need to know other than the warranty? Let me correct you, geniune leather doesnt peel and we do not ask our customers to pay extra for reupholstery, as for details I do not think I have the obligations to share with you here. In your opinion, its merely sales talk, but let me tell you, its the company who make up the sales person and not the other way round. What kind of culture does the company have? The employees have to follow. I have mentioned umpteen times, maybe you missed it cos you are a newbie in this forum and my past postings had been deleted, its the customers are the key to company's existence. Its running in my veins, my conviction that we follow through with our customers regardless of the problems they faced regarding our products.

One more thing I would like to share with you, our sales person will present and explain the terms of warranty to our customers before the sales is being closed.

You do not have to worry about our customers being cheated or shortchanged by EL, if we were to do that you will see that our thread be flooded with negative reviews. The reason why you are here is because we are doing well and you were wondering how can that be, hence you are trying to find something to discredit us. You attempt to twist the facts that we uses bovine because of ambiguity reasons and accused us of using buffalo leather. Which in fact we are not wrong, it can be cow/cattle leather. You imply that by using the word bovine, we have something to hide. After that I told you that we uses cow/leather you keep harping on the our warranty. After that I told you that we honour what has been written on our warranty card, you claimed that we are a company who will closed down after one to two years.

Base on all these written above, you think one cannot see what is your ulterior motive? All I can conclude is that your business are seriously affected by EL and you claimed that we are in a different league, so may I know which league are you in? Maybe you would like to share with us what kind of sofa you carry? the kind of material you used and the range of pricing. Afterwhich we can all determine if you are in a different league.

Judging from the speed that you post, you are somebody who has simply nothing to do except to sit by the computer, waiting for me to reply. You thought that I will simply vanish from this forum? I have to thank you for making EL thread more and more popular, I am not ashame to tell our clients, go and read up in the forum before buying from us. Because I know, ultimately they will come to us with more confidence. Results shows, look at those satisfied customers who complimented us after delivery, name me one negative remark or rather name me one customer who post bad after sales service about us.

After telling you all these maybe you will be obliged to share with us your company's name and let our fellow forummers judge for themselves. I bet you wont dare. Afterwhich you will have to rack your brains to tell me why you refuse? However let me tell you one thing, its the fear you have in yourself. Why dont you be like me, I uses the nick Executiveliving and not something else? What I say here represents the company, that really shows what is above and open board. What do you think my friend??

Oh come on EL, we are discussing on the topic of Warranty. Why, personal attacks here. If you want personal, just go and ask your boss 'Wu ta lang' on the subject mentioned above.

EL, stop it, don't ruin your reputation of yourself and your company here.

Hi Jeanius

May I know who is this wu ta lang you are refering to? Please define wu ta lang, I googled it and nothing came out. Maybe you can advise? I thought that everything can be found in the internet? Please post something with relevant topics. I thought your topic here is bovine leather and our warranty card?