Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi.

I'm new to the forum and a new condo owner to be as well (about to sign OTP). I would like some advice as to how to go about getting a floor plan (blue print) for my unit. Its a resale and because I haven't taken over ownership as yet, will I be able to go direct to the Mgt Comm to get a blueprint or is it the URA I should be talking to? Secondly, will the Mgt Comm allow renovation to be done before the 10 weeks for possession are up (assumption is that the current owner allows me to start renovation before completion of sale)? I have a short window to start renovation as I need to vacate my current accommodation 2 weeks after I get ownershop of the condo unit. I'm wondering how much renovation can be done within 2 weeks. I'm keeping the flooring and fortunately unit is well maintained. Quick assessment is that I'll do up the toilets, change the aircon (10yrs old I think), kitchen needs remodelling and rooms need updated wardrobes plus painting all round.

Would like your advice and thanks in anticipation.

P.S. Few details I think I should add, its a Penthouse and currently tenanted but will vacate when I take over possession (maybe be earlier).

Edited by Simkesh

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

1. Floor plan w/o dimension can get from Mgt Office. Then get ur ID to measure. This will be faster than you apply blue print from (I can't remember the actual department.) with some cost

2. Depend on the Mgt office.

1. Floor plan w/o dimension can get from Mgt Office. Then get ur ID to measure. This will be faster than you apply blue print from (I can't remember the actual department.) with some cost

2. Depend on the Mgt office.

Great. Thanks for the info.

I got no money no money but you. "mirage" = "floating" in the air = everyday living in dream, how can?

Still got 2 loans.

Trying to redeem the HDB one first within next month. You got back your title deed?

Called up PKWA, $600 inclusive gst.

Matthew Chiong parnership, $550, inclusive gst.

TH Tan Raymond & co - closed shop liao.

JC Ho & Kang LLC - reception very "rude",keep probing like machine gun, hang the call half way.

bro,

u eying MIRAGE TOWER ar?

:D

Hi, what's the name of the project that your unit is in? I can try to get it for you. No guarantees but there is a chance. ;)

Hi.

I'm new to the forum and a new condo owner to be as well (about to sign OTP). I would like some advice as to how to go about getting a floor plan (blue print) for my unit. Its a resale and because I haven't taken over ownership as yet, will I be able to go direct to the Mgt Comm to get a blueprint or is it the URA I should be talking to? Secondly, will the Mgt Comm allow renovation to be done before the 10 weeks for possession are up (assumption is that the current owner allows me to start renovation before completion of sale)? I have a short window to start renovation as I need to vacate my current accommodation 2 weeks after I get ownershop of the condo unit. I'm wondering how much renovation can be done within 2 weeks. I'm keeping the flooring and fortunately unit is well maintained. Quick assessment is that I'll do up the toilets, change the aircon (10yrs old I think), kitchen needs remodelling and rooms need updated wardrobes plus painting all round.

Would like your advice and thanks in anticipation.

P.S. Few details I think I should add, its a Penthouse and currently tenanted but will vacate when I take over possession (maybe be earlier).

I got no money no money but you. "mirage" = "floating" in the air = everyday living in dream, how can?

Still got 2 loans.

Trying to redeem the HDB one first within next month. You got back your title deed?

Called up PKWA, $600 inclusive gst.

Matthew Chiong parnership, $550, inclusive gst.

TH Tan Raymond & co - closed shop liao.

JC Ho & Kang LLC - reception very "rude",keep probing like machine gun, hang the call half way.

No.. I didn't got back my title deed. We decide to let HDB keep it. In case I forget where I keep it. hahahah

TH Tan Raymond & co - closed shop liao??? No business?

Wife is an "Office Lady", good at making phone calls. Those were what she said to me.

Loan doc says need 3 months advance notice for full redemption, and clause 10.2 says borrower/mortgagor needs to pay back bank the "legal fee" which I "enjoyed" earlier on which amounting to 4% of total loan amount or up a maximum of $2K, if redemption is made within 3 years from the date of 1st disbursement which was on 29/12/2009.

I'd prefer to pay $2k instead of $2.4K(1 yr's interest payment, based on my existing loan tenure, OS and interest rate)if I were to wait till 3 yr expiration(29/12/2012). Robert Kuok's proposal of buying back all th Allgreen shares pays this.

No.. I didn't got back my title deed. We decide to let HDB keep it. In case I forget where I keep it. hahahah

TH Tan Raymond & co - closed shop liao??? No business?

Hi, what's the name of the project that your unit is in? I can try to get it for you. No guarantees but there is a chance. ;)

Hi, its Villa Marina. No worries and thanks for the offer, as I'm going through BCA. BCA is the government agency where you can get floorplans, $20 to apply via online, thereafter fees for copy of drawing plans once you go down to BCA.