Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jac87

Our Small Nest!

finally started this t-blog! renovation is currently ongoing.. hopefully everything is going smooth and results will end up exactly what i wanted! due to budget constrained, we settled on a contractor who is a friend of mine as well! after comparing, i think he really quote me real cheap.. but of cos, service is not as good.. but what to complain? price is cheap mah.. he also gave me lotsa practical advises.. telling me not to do this not to do that.. not practical lar etc!

my floor plan,

floorplanv.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by jac87

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Room for our 2 kids!

we initially wanted Peaceful 8148 turn out it was gray.. we changed to this Sweetness but the pink seems to be too bright for Peace 8109.. got the color wrong again! now thinking to change the pink to Tearose 5080 or change the blue to another brighter blue or change the whole room to either orange or yellow! advises???

img2375vf.jpg

img2374m.jpg

Edited by jac87

3rd room probably as a study room..

Lime Fizz 8165 its bright green in RL! very nice luminous green.. love the green very much

img2362k.jpg

hi,

looking forward to your reno pic soon. Enjoy renovating! Cheers :)

i hope so! =) thanks for dropping by!

flow series from Cellini

img2176ws.jpg

img2174zs.jpg

seen it at my friend's place... very comfortable especially the foot rest. I like it!

can I ask how much is the recliner chair?

very refreshing colour..lime green, spectrum red and ash grey! really nice.

flow series from Cellini

img2176ws.jpg

img2174zs.jpg

seen it at my friend's place... very comfortable especially the foot rest. I like it!

thanks! but the more i look at it the more i feel its kinda messy.. lol! hope after moving the furniture in everything matches!

can I ask how much is the recliner chair?

if i didnt rem wrongly, if purchase separately should be $1.5k +/-? we bought it as a package..

on our way home from expo, we saw a big panel along ECP at Storhub Tampines.. it reads something like the biggest childrens' furniture store or smth.. CASA KIDI.. we u-turn and went over! the store is empty! turn out, it's a e-commerce store totally brand new not even open yet! they will be opening by end of this mth i think.. the childrens' furniture there is AWESOME! quite high-ended i would say.. but some with really gd quality.. if only i have that kinda budget! anyway, their website is not up yet.. but according to the saleswoman, it shld b up by end of this mth.. can visit www.casakidi.com according to her, by right viewing of the furniture have to be pre-booked! they even have queue no.! like super ATAS! but really an eye-opener! she quoted a car bed will roll out bed $398! the car wardrobe $398 as well! forgot to take pics! it seems like our mind is set on that.. but still we're keeping our options open!

Edited by jac87

usually customers chase after contractors to hurry up with the job.. but for our case, is the other way round.. my contractor cant wait to finish the job keep chasing us instead! haha! i guess by end of this mth, it should be in move in condition.. *cross finger*

living room

dscn4517.jpg

dscn4526j.jpg

dining area

dscn4525c.jpg

our super small kitchen.. my biggest regret is not hacking the wall and extend it to the dining area.. *sighs*

dscn4533.jpg

dscn4531i.jpg

dscn4534w.jpg