Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jac87

Our Small Nest!

our super small kitchen.. my biggest regret is not hacking the wall and extend it to the dining area.. *sighs*

dscn4533.jpg

dscn4531i.jpg

dscn4534w.jpg

your carpenter is from China? :unsure:

Edited by jaskel

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi

I also have the Flow sofa :rolleyes: My package is Flow sofa, flow bedframe, flow side table, Amphibios coffee table and Manhatten dining set and of cse the bean bag :sport-smiley-004: Sofa is very comfortable but mine is the PVC leather...

Edited by friends78

I like the bedframe too! btw, issit very hard to maintain? cos it's white?

Only the sides r white...still manageable... The bed supposed to be in my masterbedroom but i underestimate the length. Too long till it will hit my wardrobe if I were to place it there so now in the guest room.

3rd room probably as a study room..

Lime Fizz 8165 its bright green in RL! very nice luminous green.. love the green very much

img2362k.jpg

I'm using the exact same paint in the same room as urs..

My wife loves the green. :)

I'm using the exact same paint in the same room as urs..

My wife loves the green. :)

:good::good: the green makes one feels very happy! haha!

love the computer table from IKEA.. very ideal for limited space! it is settled in a small corner in the room!

img2533op.jpg

been searching for wall stickers.. nearly got from gmarket.com.sg.. by chance, was browsing at pasar malam and saw it! they were selling 3 for $5 only! omg! of cos with very very limited designs.. bought this to try try first! =p

img2532x.jpg

Edited by jac87

saw one of a forumers posting this painting.. totally love at first sight and began my search.. pricing varies.. from $200+ can also go as cheap as $50 at chinatown! therefore, it is important to see the real thing.. and compare see which gives u the "right" feel..=) im not those artsy person but this one dunno y just caught my eye! yet to hung it up though..

img2530m.jpg

img2531f.jpg