Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stardust205

Hanging Chair In Hdb Ceiling

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nice!! :good: I saw this too but didn't buy cos there's no head support so I can't "nua" on the chair. :P

Stardust205, what are you gonna do with the chair stand since you're hanging it from the ceiling? I saw a few nice ones at Goodwood but they retail close to $1K each and I believe a big part of the cost goes to the chair stand. Throwing away the stand is like throwing away my hard earn money... Heart pain so didn't buy also.

My white rattan swing cost me $230. How much is yours?

Here are my swing chair pics. =)

Going to install it at a corner of my living hall (by the windows, near the platform).

swings1a.jpg

swings2.jpg

nice buy, i liked it too, but i'm looking for other material other then rattan, which is quite hard to find.

Nice!! :good: I saw this too but didn't buy cos there's no head support so I can't "nua" on the chair. :P

Stardust205, what are you gonna do with the chair stand since you're hanging it from the ceiling? I saw a few nice ones at Goodwood but they retail close to $1K each and I believe a big part of the cost goes to the chair stand. Throwing away the stand is like throwing away my hard earn money... Heart pain so didn't buy also.

My white rattan swing cost me $230. How much is yours?

Thanks for the compliment. =)

Actually I would prefer one with a head support too! Personally, I like chair/sofa with lumbar & head support.

But since my WTB is the one who is likely to use the chair more.. and she doesn't mind at all that it has no head-rest, we decided to take it. :D

As for the chair stand, we decided to just put it in one of the empty rooms since we got ample space (for now :P ).

Intend to use it as a hammock for our future baby. LOL :good:

Alternatively, one can sell it to 'garang guni'.. but expect to get only a few dollars back. -_-

My swing chair costs me $299.

Edited by stardust205

nice buy, i liked it too, but i'm looking for other material other then rattan, which is quite hard to find.

Thks for the compliment. =)

True.. most swing chairs are made of rattan (natural or artificial).

Perhaps you'll have better luck in shops specializing in outdoor furniture.

Thanks for the compliment. =)

Actually I would prefer one with a head support too! Personally, I like chair/sofa with lumbar & head support.

But since my WTB is the one who is likely to use the chair more.. and she doesn't mind at all that it has no head-rest, we decided to take it. :D

As for the chair stand, we decided to just put it in one of the empty rooms since we got ample space (for now :P ).

Intend to use it as a hammock for our future baby. LOL :good:

Alternatively, one can sell it to 'garang guni'.. but expect to get only a few dollars back. -_-

My swing chair costs me $299.

$299?!?! That's a steal! I thought it'll cost at least $600 to $800. Did you buy it online??

Yeah, using the stand for your future baby is a good idea. It's very solid and stable.

My house won't be ready till at least 2 months later. Do show us a pic when you managed to hang it up. :yamseng:

$299?!?! That's a steal! I thought it'll cost at least $600 to $800. Did you buy it online??

Yeah, using the stand for your future baby is a good idea. It's very solid and stable.

My house won't be ready till at least 2 months later. Do show us a pic when you managed to hang it up. :yamseng:

Yep, it was really a good bargain. Most shops we been to, are selling at >$500 for similar design!

We bought it at a furniture warehouse in Sungei Kadut.

will post a pic when we got it hung up. =)