Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ariel2

Recommendation on maid agencies

Try Nation Maid Agency. I find that their staff's service very good and their maid's qualities not bad too. :good:

:furious: I dont know what is a good maid agency ...but I know what I dont need. Be warned about Homeline Management at Punggol 21. I had the worst experience ...the staff there appears at their best with promise of great dedicated service. It ends the monment you pay the agency fee. They wasted 3 weeks of my time. Failing to check with MOM on application, unfamiliar with process and documentation. They will blame any delay on MOM, on YOU and become unprofessional to tell you they are not Minister of Manpower! I have lodged a formal complaint against them to MOM and the agency of maids. I probably will not get any recourse. The least I can do is ensure someone else who reads it take caution against this very unprofessional agency, I am sure I am not the only victim! :furious:

Edited by ariel2

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Saw this thread and wanted to warn future employers against a new maid agency called 'K**SH EMPLOYMENT SERVICES' (http://www.k**sh.com.sg/cms). Apparently operated by 2punjabi sisters, this agency is all 'sweet talk and gud customer care' until you make a payment to them. Then its a struggle. In my case, I found out that they lied to me about the reason for termination of earlier employment of the FDW. They are more comfortable in assisting the maids (mostly all punjabis) get a transfer (coz they get money from them for each transfer), rather than helping the employer get a long-time maid. I should have known earlier before employing a maid from them, because they are the only agency (i guess) who take signature on the 'maid transfer consent form' even before providing an FDW under your name. I didnt get a replacement (that matched my earlier criteria) or my money from them, and not even a notice period to get an alternative arrangement. Hence beware. You can know better if you see their receipts for the payments made, they dont have any address or contact number on the receipts as well as on their website. So, you cannot approach them for your refund, if they dont pick up their cell phones. If more info is required, then pls reply and I will speak offline on the details. Thanks.

regards

Edited by JuzChris
Removal of Comapany Name

Hi all.. i took my maid from Homekeeper used to be under Nation.. my agent is quite a nice lady.. as she will take in all my requirements then help me to scan the maids that I normally rejected.. Utmost is our luck to get a suitable maid that is able to help our home.. All the best!!!!! :D

I have also faced similar problem with K*H Sol*ti*ns (S) based in Jalan Besar. I was thinking of writing about him earlier.

K*H charged 900sgd from me as agency fees and rest amount from the maid (660sgd as maid loan (i paid this amount upfront) + 1290sgd from maid while she was in India).

This agency fools both maid and the employer.

Before bringing the maid to Singapore they should do background check etc. But they dont bother.

I was surprised to know that my 1st maid had so much of attitude problem and she wanted transfer. K*H agreed and transferred because he was getting money from both maid and employer.

2nd maid came to Singapore so that she can visit places (and not for work because she is filthy rich in her home country) and wants to go back home in 6months to 1 year time, after she has visited different places in Spore.

1st of all they dont have maids and 2ndly the quality of maids are not good at all.

When you interview the maids they say they are coming to Singapore for work (All the answers are tailor made by the agent). But actually when the maid arrives she says that she wanted to come overseas & it was her hobby to come to foreign country hence they came here.

Mr. K***** & his wife Ms. B*** do not do their job very well. And if the maid is not happy and wants transfer they are ready to transfer the maid immediately because Mr. K***** earns extra money out of it (from maid as loan, from both employers).

Employer is left at their discretion as the agent makes excuses that he doesnt have any maid currently and employer has to wait for 2-3 months to get a replacement.

Hence in order to warn others I would recommend not going to this agency, they are not at all professionals

Hi,

Saw this thread and wanted to warn future employers against a new maid agency called 'K**SH EMPLOYMENT SERVICES' (http://www.k**sh.com.sg/cms). Apparently operated by 2punjabi sisters, this agency is all 'sweet talk and gud customer care' until you make a payment to them. Then its a struggle. In my case, I found out that they lied to me about the reason for termination of earlier employment of the FDW. They are more comfortable in assisting the maids (mostly all punjabis) get a transfer (coz they get money from them for each transfer), rather than helping the employer get a long-time maid. I should have known earlier before employing a maid from them, because they are the only agency (i guess) who take signature on the 'maid transfer consent form' even before providing an FDW under your name. I didnt get a replacement (that matched my earlier criteria) or my money from them, and not even a notice period to get an alternative arrangement. Hence beware. You can know better if you see their receipts for the payments made, they dont have any address or contact number on the receipts as well as on their website. So, you cannot approach them for your refund, if they dont pick up their cell phones. If more info is required, then pls reply and I will speak offline on the details. Thanks.

regards

People please don't approach A. Pratama Maid Agency at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre which is run by Desmond Phoon. Their services are really bad. If you have any issues with maids, they will side with the maids.

watersnakebaby:

Really? I've personally tried their services based on the recommendation Veron from Dynamum (blogspot) gave. If I'm not wrong, the agency is run by a couple which includes Desmond. They're very professional in my opinion - they run their business not only with their customers in mind, but also with the maid's welfare in mind. I don't think there is anything wrong with that, or if there is even any bias. I've gotten my maid from them and she's renewed her contract twice with me already. I believe that if you're a good employer, you have nothing to fear about the agency siding with maids. Plus, I like how they're transparent and honest about their business. I would actually recommend them.

Edited by bilbobaggino

whatever you do dont go near Universal Employment Agency (UEA) at Parkway Parade or Lucky Plaza.... they take no care and no responsibility if things go wrong, it is clear they are a business that are just there to take your cash by recycling maids and THEY WILL NOT assist you in any way post sale.

I had to complain to MOM and ARA.... they have been warned.

Hi ,

I am new in Singapore ,I am wory about maid , I face some problem finding the maid so I search Google.com Finally I found One agency that is alphaplus-employment I hire the maid ,The agency provide proper documentation in maid so I hire the maid she do the work well good cooking and home also neat and clean I use the service long time.......

WE PROVIDE CLEANING SERVICE 24/7 ISLANDWIDE (HDB, CONDO, LANDED, OFFICE)

HDB weekly services, (4 times a month $260) 4 Hours services / Condo weekly
services, (4 times a month $320) 4 Hours services

1. Sweeping or vacuuming the floor

2. Mopping the floor

3. Dusting furniture
4. Washing dishes
5. Clearing of rubbish
6. Cleaning of kitchen - sinks, counter tops and appliances
7. Cleaning bathroom - toilets,basin & tub

One time cleaning (Range from : $200 ~ $500)

1. Sweep and vacuum the floor
2. Mop the floor
3. Dust furniture
4. Wipe cabinets exterior, interior (if empty)
5. Dust and clean wall hangings such as mirrors and frames
6. Cleaning kitchen - sinks, counter tops and dusting exterior surface of
appliances, kitchen wall tiles & floor
7. Cleaning bathroom - toilets,basin & tubs, bathroom wall tiles and floors

All our staff are local Singaporean well trained.
NO Agency FEE, No Hidden cost!
To fix your appointment contact 9002 5730
(Grace & Faith Services Pte Ltd (201415240W)

On 6/7/2008 at 1:09 AM, ariel2 said:

:furious: I dont know what is a good maid agency ...but I know what I dont need. Be warned about Homeline Management at Punggol 21. I had the worst experience ...the staff there appears at their best with promise of great dedicated service. It ends the monment you pay the agency fee. They wasted 3 weeks of my time. Failing to check with MOM on application, unfamiliar with process and documentation. They will blame any delay on MOM, on YOU and become unprofessional to tell you they are not Minister of Manpower! I have lodged a formal complaint against them to MOM and the agency of maids. I probably will not get any recourse. The least I can do is ensure someone else who reads it take caution against this very unprofessional agency, I am sure I am not the only victim! :furious:

I agree with twinkle. I like Nation Maid too, I got my Filipino and Indonesian maids there. They are really hardworking and dedicated. Also very good in english. I have no problems with the agency.