Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eth228

How To Remove Lcd Tv Fr Wall Bracket

I have a LCD TV that is currently wall-mounted in my room, how to remove it when I move hse and how to install it again in the new hse with the wall bracket? Any1 can advise if I need to get professional help to do so? Tks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have a LCD TV that is currently wall-mounted in my room, how to remove it when I move hse and how to install it again in the new hse with the wall bracket? Any1 can advise if I need to get professional help to do so? Tks.

Depends on oyur ability and the bracket.

Hard to say without knowing either.

A photo of the top and side of the bracket would be helpful.

RB

How to paste the photos here?

New user, so not sure how to do it.

Open an account with someone like Photobucket.com (free) and upload the picture. They will bive you a link you can use to access the picture. The best link to use is the image link which is the third on in the list under the photo after you have uploaded the picture.

RB

Ok,

If someone takes the weight of the tv, is someone else able to unscrew the two side handles which are used to hold the tv in position wither tilted forward or back.

Pics 2 & 3 the black plastic screw-in handles.

With luck, unscrewing them and taking them off will allow the TV to come away from the part of the bracket mounted on the wall.

If it does then a photo of the part left on the wall will help.

Pic 1 is pretty unclear as the camera has focused on the top edge of the TV rather than the bracket. I appreciate it can be difficult to get it to do what you want though :D.

RB

Ok,

If someone takes the weight of the tv, is someone else able to unscrew the two side handles which are used to hold the tv in position wither tilted forward or back.

Pics 2 & 3 the black plastic screw-in handles.

With luck, unscrewing them and taking them off will allow the TV to come away from the part of the bracket mounted on the wall.

If it does then a photo of the part left on the wall will help.

Pic 1 is pretty unclear as the camera has focused on the top edge of the TV rather than the bracket. I appreciate it can be difficult to get it to do what you want though :D.

RB

Hi RimBlock

Appreciate ur advice. Will try to take a clearer pic of the top part of the bracket.

Tks :D