Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gnik

Tv Feature Wall

creative_side_perfectly_r2_c4_f4.jpgcreative_side_perfectly_r2_c4_f5.jpgcreative_side_perfectly_r2_c4_f3.jpglink_03_r2_c4_f4.jpglink_03_r2_c4_f5.jpg

Anybody know if I can customised this tv feature wall? Just wondering if the hinge is available anywhere or can it be custom made?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

creative_side_perfectly_r2_c4_f4.jpgcreative_side_perfectly_r2_c4_f5.jpgcreative_side_perfectly_r2_c4_f3.jpglink_03_r2_c4_f4.jpglink_03_r2_c4_f5.jpg

Anybody know if I can customised this tv feature wall? Just wondering if the hinge is available anywhere or can it be custom made?

very nice.... mnay ba show the contractor the pic...?

just wondering how are you going to hide the wires? and the TV is so heavy if the door is opened frequently will it be loosen? I would rather fix the TV on wall to save all the subsequent trouble, you can keep your CDs DVDs in the console.

just wondering how are you going to hide the wires? and the TV is so heavy if the door is opened frequently will it be loosen? I would rather fix the TV on wall to save all the subsequent trouble, you can keep your CDs DVDs in the console.

Can see clearly that there's a metal holder, I think cables can hide inside. In addition, the metal holder can stand the weight of the TV too.

My concern is the heat releasing for the TV.

Anyway, this is a nice pic and good idea especially in common bedroom which the space is limited.. :rolleyes:

Can see clearly that there's a metal holder, I think cables can hide inside. In addition, the metal holder can stand the weight of the TV too.

My concern is the heat releasing for the TV.

Anyway, this is a nice pic and good idea especially in common bedroom which the space is limited.. :rolleyes:

From what I see the metal is connected to the cabinet, for sure the burden of the TV is on the door, which a frequent closing and opening will give you problem afterwards. Don't forget those wires connected to the TV, so when you open the cabinet, it'll be full of wires and not as what you see in the picture, it won't be as neat as that.

The TV is on the outer part of the cabinet, so no issue on heat releasing.

I suppose you'll drill a hole on the TV console below for the wires to be connected down, if already have a TV console, why do you need the cabinet to put CD? Must as well do a simple feature wall?

If you don't have DVD players or other gadgets, you can just hand your TV on the wall like this:

TV2.jpg