Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adeguay

Delivery Issue With Executive Living

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i havent xperience it yet. although my delivery was schedule on 30th Jul i ask them in 1 mth advance to push date much earlier to 25th.They cant promise

but they try their best. Hmm i hope they manage to deliver on 25th coz going to move in soon.

Hi adequay

I would like to know if you are facing any problems with our delivery? If that is the case , I would like to attend to you personally to resolve these issues. First and foremost, I would like to know if you are one of our customer, if yes, I would like to have your invoice number so that I can follow up with you closely.

Yes, I am one of your customer. I was impressed with the quality of your sofa during my visit to your showroom. Both my kids and hubby love it and we decided to purchase the item. Despite my followup call to check on my delivery status, your sales staff cannot provide a committed date of delivery. I cannot be at home waiting for it to be delivered, right? So I took my initiative to followup..when I called to check for my delivery status, your staff did not note down our last conversation of my request and no follow up. The worst is, the date stated in my invoice is on a SUNDAY and yet there is NO delivery on Sunday. Anyway, I have spoken to the Store Manager and I hope that his commitment to me on the date and time as per promised. I look forward to the delivery this week. Thereafter, my comment on EL as of now will be status quo. Thanks!

Hi adequay

I understand it was our fault that our staff did not check that 10th July is a Sunday. If I am right we had arrange the delivery to be on the 8th July at 2100hrs. I will make sure that it will be delivered to you on time. Meanwhile, I would like to take this opportunity to offer an apology to you in any way should we caused you any distress. Thank you.

I do not want to comment further until I receive my sofa as per promised date/time by EL. Thank you!

Hi adeguay, i bought a 3 seat sofa from EL too. For the benefit of all EL customers as I am sure there are alot of forum readers who might be their customer reading in silent mode. pls update if they delivered your sofa as promised, we then tell if Mr/Ms. EL does follow up as promised.

My sofa was delivered on 9 Jul 2011 as agreed during the purchase. The delivery man called on 7 Jul 2011 to confirm the delivery.

No problem with the delivery process and I am so far very happy with my new sofa :-)

Hi Phintastic

Thank you for your business, its really our pleasure to be of service to you. Meanwhile sit back , relax and enjoy your new sofa set!!.

:sport-smiley-004:

Hi EL, thank you for responding, I am sure I will enjoy the Sofa.....juz that my delivery is next month....can't wait to enjoy your sofa. Heeheehee

I do not want to comment further until I receive my sofa as per promised date/time by EL. Thank you!

Just to update the status.

I have received the sofa as agree on 8 July but i have to call myself 1 day advance to confirm the delivery as no one from EL call to confirm.

The Sofa came in good condition and the delivery man was quite experience installing it.

Try to get the sale guy there in the showroom to service you. They have more experience.

Hi EL,

After 1.5 month of using the sofa, my sofa thread is coming out as show in the photo.

does this cover under the warrant?

I try to write e-mail to your company on 31 Aug to explain and show defect, but no one reply me.

September12011.jpg

I wanted to buy sofa....

I heard of story of delay delivery and item not right for alot company... so scare.... want to buy from a reliable company....

Is Executive Living reliable??