Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AutumnIsa

Fengshui Ba Zi Different From One'S Ba Zi?

Absolutely! Yr question in fact "originated" from very very old questions of why men are made. And all men on earth have been seeking for the answer.He made men for purposes. He has revealed through bible that before one is born, He "has counted the number of hairs he shall have."

Mankind has been seeking God's(Heave's)will through many ways and means. Bazi is one of them, by observing the ways the planets behave over the sky. I think I'm too "lor so" liao will invite many paper "arrows".

Many "systems" in seeking God's will were developed, are being developed and will be devloped, for sure. In fact I also interested to find out the man-made system chun bo.

Pai seh, not shooting arrow, chit chat lahh. u quote bible here, assuming others of other religion also quote their religion, so which one counted the hair correctly? So u christian by faith or christian by reasoning...u know wat i mean rite.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ho, very ho.

I've finished reading the old testament of 39 books and new testament of 27 books, total 66 books many years ago liao. I "believed" in 1984, but only batised in 1992 and have church wedding & solomnisation in 1993.

Whether u read KJV or NIV or NASB or RSV etc, all in one book only lah....no need expand till like that lahh, majiam bery gilat leh.

I don't anyhow "believe" anything, unless those things can "convince" me., or at least can "resonant" with what I have in my mind.

Wa sei, so how you become christain? Need alot of convincing leh....how to...expect u to live by faith or u actually church goer only? Puzzle me...u been quoting bible verses....but in bible got say other thing is like cult leh...hor, bazi or divination also something like ouija board, your church pastor so lenient meh??

Many regard FS as "magic" and don't make their efforts to make thing happen, just simply and anyhow "believe" and wait for their "desirable things" to happen. They simply ignor the basic rule of reality - Where got free lunch?

Magic is magic wat....tats why need to simpley believe. Christians also ask you to simply believe by faith in Christ is the son of God raised in 3 days.....you believe? No need evidence?

Tats y same for FS tio boh, gilat masters can do magic leh....only you haven't come across yet

Dear Bepgof,

Bazi & FS consultations are not free leh...sorry, just joking.

Cheers!

I like to provide charity services. So i have many “贵人”, along the way, also run into many “小人” leh.

Just for info, the most difficult part of bazi is the "推命“ process which need many "tables" for cross reference. I've done one basic character analysis(based on all the "Gan" of yr, mon, day and time)for my colleague, quite chun leh:

四柱 天干 地支

(阴)(火)巳(阴)(火)

(阳)(火)午(阳)(火)

(阳)(金)子(阳)(水)

(阳)(火)子(阳))(水)

Gan descriptions:

甲是拆的意思, 指万物剖符而出.

乙是轧的意思, 指万物出生, 抽轧而出.

丙是炳的意思, 指万物炳然著见.

丁是强的意思, 指万物丁壮.

戊是茂的意思, 指万物茂盛.

己是纪的意思, 指万物有形可纪识.

庚是更的意思, 指万物收敛有实.

辛是新的意思, 指万物初新皆收成.

壬是任的意思, 指阳气任养万物之下.

癸是揆的意思, 指万物可揆度.

甲木属阳, 一般指森林大树, 性质强壮. 甲木有恻隐之心, 具上进心, 好华美的事物而有风雅的性格, 进退有情有义, 处事负责, 但缺乏应变能力,又因常烦恼故做事多老苦。

乙木属阴, 指小树花草之类, 性质柔软. 乙木富同情心, 性情和蔼, 外表谦虚, 但内心占有欲强, 虽有才能, 但常烦心。

或属阳, 指太阳, 炎炎炳照之意. 丙火为火之兄, 含有朝气蓬勃, 热情开朗之意. 还含有适合各种社交活动, 但也易被误解为好大喜功。

火属阴, 指灯火, 炉火等, 火势不稳定, 得时有力, 失时无力. 丁火为火之妹, 具有外静内进, 思想缜密的性格. 但是多疑与心机是其缺点。

戊土属阳, 指大地的土, 广厚茂盛, 又指堤坝之土, 可有力地防止河川泛滥.戊土诚实, 厚重, 性情笃实沉稳, 为人憨直。

己土属阴, 指田园之土, 不如戊土广厚但易栽植. 己土重视内涵, 多才多艺,行事依循规矩, 但度量欠广, 易生疑心。

金属阳, 指铁, 刀剑, 矿石等, 性质坚硬. 庚金精神粗旷豪爽, 意气轻燥,性情刚。烈而重义气, 个性好胜, 具有破坏性, 人缘佳, 容易相处。

辛金属阴, 指珠玉, 宝石, 砂金. 辛金性较阴沉, 温润秀气, 重感情, 虚荣心强而爱好面子, 有强烈的自尊心. 但缺乏坚强的意志.

壬水属阳, 指大海之水. 壬水为水之兄, 含有清浊并容, 宽宏大度之意, 能潜伏和包容, 富于勇气. 但也有依赖性强, 凡事漫不经心之意.

癸水属阴, 指雨露之水, 也有闭藏和内在萌生之意. 癸水为水之妹, 其人平静,柔和, 内向, 勤勉力行, 然而每爱好猜臆, 注重原则, 不务实际, 故内心常蓄不平, 并时有破坏性, 并且有重情调, 喜钻牛角尖的倾向.

You can use the following link to find out your 4 pillars, and compare the "4 gans" against the above description, see whether yr character fits into the description or not. After that, think hard, WHY quite chun leh. Then share your opinion pls.

http://www.gemei.com/chest/wnl.htm

Pai seh, not shooting arrow, chit chat lahh. u quote bible here, assuming others of other religion also quote their religion, so which one counted the hair correctly? So u christian by faith or christian by reasoning...u know wat i mean rite.

That is why 1 Corinthians (now's Greece) chpt 13:13 mentions abt faith, hope and charity. These are the "essence" of christianity. By both, just like sis Ivy did ask by head or by heart.

It says partially believe is like lukewarm water or seeds sow on sandy beach... tio bo ha bepgof?

When the sun comes, the bud "chow tar"?

Better than sowing seeds on hard rock, when birds come take away.

Whether u read KJV or NIV or NASB or RSV etc, all in one book only lah....no need expand till like that lahh, majiam bery gilat leh.

Wa sei, so how you become christain? Need alot of convincing leh....how to...expect u to live by faith or u actually church goer only? Puzzle me...u been quoting bible verses....but in bible got say other thing is like cult leh...hor, bazi or divination also something like ouija board, your church pastor so lenient meh??

Magic is magic wat....tats why need to simpley believe. Christians also ask you to simply believe by faith in Christ is the son of God raised in 3 days.....you believe? No need evidence?

Tats y same for FS tio boh, gilat masters can do magic leh....only you haven't come across yet

You are quite right, not everything can be "seen", "encountered/experienced".... to believe. Believe by faith is quite similar to "gamble" nature is sort of 50/50... you know quite well leh.

That is why 1 Corinthians (now's Greece) chpt 13:13 mentions abt faith, hope and charity. These are the "essence" of christianity. By both, just like sis Ivy did ask by head or by heart.

These few days bery free...hamds bery itchy, pai sei 对事不对人 hoh, 请见谅

The essence of christianity is not 3 but only one which is 'charity'. Actually 'charity' is divine love (agape).....so u know what it means? U have? If have , can i give u a slap on ur face...then wat must u do...turn to the other face for me to slap rite? Just joking la....figure of speech....bepgof so old already don't take it to heart horh....i so mush younger than u, can call u uncle liao

When the sun comes, the bud "chow tar"?

Better than sowing seeds on hard rock, when birds come take away.

No leh...."someone" said will spew him out leh....its better to be cold than lukewarm

You are quite right, not everything can be "seen", "encountered/experienced".... to believe. Believe by faith is quite similar to "gamble" nature is sort of 50/50... you know quite well leh.

Know quite well no use...i tend to yahyah and everytime need to watch my back....see got "tarzan" or not ....harhar

These few days bery free...hamds bery itchy, pai sei 对事不对人 hoh, 请见谅

The essence of christianity is not 3 but only one which is 'charity'. Actually 'charity' is divine love (agape).....so u know what it means? U have? If have , can i give u a slap on ur face...then wat must u do...turn to the other face for me to slap rite? Just joking la....figure of speech....bepgof so old already don't take it to heart horh....i so mush younger than u, can call u uncle liao

Treasure your days, it is like grass,in the morning it is green; in the evening it is cut down, and becomes dry. Men from dust will be returned to dust.

Do all things with first your MIND, second with all your HEART and third with all your SOUL. Then Love.

Old man likes to nag, sorry huh.

My eldest sister's eldest son already has 2 kids. 2nd son with 3 kids. The kids greet me as Granduncle or Greatuncle. All my siblings' kids (inc mine)add up, more than 2 dozens.....