Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AutumnIsa

Fengshui Ba Zi Different From One'S Ba Zi?

100 babies born around the world at this very minute, 4 pillars all the same ;)

How to programme in the calculator? All have different lives and stories.

If you see one bazi master holding a bazi software or calculator, better cancel the bazi reading :dunno:

Dear Tidakboleh,

That was my question; same four pillars, different interpretations?

Could you please tell the story of the secrets of four pillars?

TIA!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear Tidakboleh,

TIA!

you must be kidding, only a 内功深厚八子师傅 know the secrets. I already said previously, easily 20-40 yrs of practise. Anyway, I doubt these masters will share.

1.What is 大流年? Are you trying to say 大运 或 大限

2.Why do you say very questionable? Is it you referring to the hidden elements?

3.I don't think its a agar agar concept. There are things which the human mind has not come to the stage to understand.

1. 大流年=大运年

亥 戌 酉 申 未 午 巳 辰 卯 寅 丑 子 支

甲壬 丁辛戊 辛 戊壬庚 乙丁己 己丁 庚戊丙 癸乙戊 乙 戊丙甲 辛癸己 癸 藏

比ㄗ 傷官才 官 才ㄗ殺 劫傷財 財傷 殺才食 印劫才 劫 才食比 官印財 印 甲

劫印 食殺財 殺 財印官 比食才 才食 官財傷 ㄗ比財 比 財傷劫 殺ㄗ才 ㄗ 乙

ㄗ殺 劫財食 財 食殺才 印劫傷 傷劫 才食比 官印食 印 食比ㄗ 財官傷 官 丙

印官 比才傷 才 傷官財 ㄗ比食 食比 財傷劫 殺ㄗ傷 ㄗ 傷劫印 才殺食 殺 丁

殺才 印傷比 傷 比才食 官印劫 劫印 食比ㄗ 財官比 官 比ㄗ殺 傷財劫 財 戊

官財 ㄗ食劫 食 劫財傷 殺ㄗ比 比ㄗ 傷劫印 才殺劫 殺 劫印官 食才比 才 己

才食 官劫ㄗ 劫 ㄗ食比 財官印 印官 比ㄗ殺 傷財ㄗ 財 ㄗ殺才 劫傷印 傷 庚

財傷 殺比印 比 印傷劫 才殺ㄗ ㄗ殺 劫印官 食才印 才 印官財 比食ㄗ 食 辛

食比 財印殺 印 殺比ㄗ 傷財官 官財 ㄗ殺才 劫傷殺 傷 殺才食 印劫官 劫 壬

傷劫 才ㄗ官 ㄗ 官劫印 食才殺 殺才 印官財 比食官 食 官財傷 ㄗ比殺 比 癸

2-1

地支五行,

地支六合,

地支三合,

地支三會,

地支相衝,

地支相刑,

地支相害,

地支相破,

.....there is a table...lazy to post here.

甲木參天,胞胎要火,春不容金,秋不容土,

火熾乘龍,水蕩騎虎,地潤天和,植立千古。

乙木雖柔,刲羊解牛,懷丁抱丙,跨鳳乘猴,

虛濕之地,騎馬亦憂,藤蘿繫甲,可春可秋。

丙火猛烈,欺霜侮雪,能煆庚金,逄辛反怯,

土眾成慈,水猖顯節,虎馬犬鄉,甲來焚滅。

丁火柔中,內性昭融,抱乙而孝,合壬而忠,

旺而不烈,衰而不窮,如有嫡母,可秋可冬。

戊土固重,既中且正,靜翕動闢,萬物司命,

水潤物生,火燥物病,若在艮坤,怕衝宜靜。

己土卑濕,中正蓄藏,不愁木盛,不畏水狂,

火少火晦,金多金光,若要物昌,宜助宜幫。

庚金帶煞,剛健為最,得水而清,得火而銳,

土潤則生,土乾則脆,能嬴甲兄,輸於乙妹。

辛金軟弱,溫潤而清,畏土之疊,樂水之盈,

能扶社稷,能救生靈,熱則喜母,寒則喜丁。

壬水汪洋,能洩金氣,剛中之德,周流王滯,

通根透癸,衝天奔地,化則有情,從則相濟。

癸水至弱,達於天津,龍德而運,功化斯神,

不畏火土,不論庚辛,合戊化火,化象斯真。

Understand 2, 2-1, 3 ? If so, you'll agree with what I've written.

Edited by bepgof

Dear Tidakboleh,

TIA!

I rephrase your question:

- 4 persons of same 4 pillars, interpreted by one master, results same.

- 4 persons of same 4 pillars, interpreted by 4 masters, will have 4 results.

- 4 persons of same 4 pillares, interpreted by same SW = same result. Different SW=different results.

Why? "Standardisation" problem on bazi analysis, too many "theories" and "sub-theories" superimposed together, different masters of different "standard" "see" different things. My explanation "tokong", right?

Edited by bepgof

I rephrase your question:

- 4 persons of same 4 pillars, interpreted by one master, results same.

- 4 persons of same 4 pillars, interpreted by 4 masters, will have 4 results.

- 4 persons of same 4 pillares, interpreted by same SW = same result. Different SW=different results.

Why? "Standardisation" problem on bazi analysis, too many "theories" and "sub-theories" superimposed together, different masters of different "standard" "see" different things. My explanation "tokong", right?

Dear Bepgof,

BUT....

Using this line of reasoning, and assuming that we find the very top, very genuine Grand FSM of this world to interpret the 100 new babies, the results would be same right?

Yet, it couldn't be because these 100 babies would have different life stories? Moreover, we are speaking of the same hourly pillar (100 babies x 60 mins x 2 = 12,000 babies).

How?

Cheers!

Dear Bepgof,

BUT....

Using this line of reasoning, and assuming that we find the very top, very genuine Grand FSM of this world to interpret the 100 new babies, the results would be same right?

Yet, it couldn't be because these 100 babies would have different life stories? Moreover, we are speaking of the same hourly pillar (100 babies x 60 mins x 2 = 12,000 babies).

How?

Cheers!

Majority mistaken Bazi as "recorder or "pre-recorder" of life, that makes you ask those questions.

To my understanding, bazi tries to interprete one's character, what one's shortage of and excess of, so from there, if and other if, one takes actions to make some "compensations" as to what one is ss or excess of, so as to make life to "blend into" mother natural so become "smoother". Whethere these babies would take the same actions later or not, who know..?

Mother natural is the so called Heaven, God will.....many many terms leh...

Prime Minister of Thail said they have to follow mother nature...

Majority mistaken Bazi as "recorder or "pre-recorder" of life, that makes you ask those questions.

To my understanding, bazi tries to interprete one's character, what one's shortage of and excess of, so from there, if and other if, one takes actions to make some "compensations" as to what one is ss or excess of, so as to make life to "blend into" mother natural so become "smoother". Whethere these babies would take the same actions later or not, who know..?

Mother natural is the so called Heaven, God will.....many many terms leh...

Prime Minister of Thail said they have to follow mother nature...

Dear Bepgof,

A personal question; do you believe in destiny?

Cheers!

You didn't read Bepgof almost consulted master chang on bazi, this either means he starts to believe or willing to believe

Dear Ivy,

Oh, I did read him on that. The key is as you pointed out, "almost".

But I am more intrigued by the cause(s)? What caused him to believe (or start to believe or willing to believe)?

I have not consulted on my bazi before, but I could find bazi consultation records of mine in the family files, one apparently done by my grandfather when I was weeks-old.

But do I believe in destiny? Absolutely.

Cheers!

Dear Bepgof,

A personal question; do you believe in destiny?

Cheers!

Absolutely! Yr question in fact "originated" from very very old questions of why men are made. And all men on earth have been seeking for the answer.He made men for purposes. He has revealed through bible that before one is born, He "has counted the number of hairs he shall have."

Mankind has been seeking God's(Heave's)will through many ways and means. Bazi is one of them, by observing the ways the planets behave over the sky. I think I'm too "lor so" liao will invite many paper "arrows".

Many "systems" in seeking God's will were developed, are being developed and will be devloped, for sure. In fact I also interested to find out the man-made system chun bo.

Your trees exposure must be limited.

I've been to Korea, Japan and Germany during late Autumn, almost all trees become "botak". All grass look like "chao tar". Maple trees very colorful, beside taking pictures, I also plucked some, now under the glass panel on my writing table.

During mangoo season, you go and ask thai people why they don't want to water the mangoo trees..

Ask taiwanese where is "风城" - look at the stems of those trees in the town, all look like snakes' body.

I climbed coconut trees while I was a boy, ate rambutan on rambutan tree.....too many stories abt trees to tell. Last 2.

1。树大招风。

2。树欲静而风不息,儿欲养而亲不在。

Still want to talk abt trees?

Not that i know alot but since you ask if anybody to add something, I just give some 5cents worth of opinion, hoboh.

Impressive that you read alotbut seems to me you are still just a non-believer

To me its just like reading the whole bible, memorizing from head to toe yet not even baptising or praying. I think you are smart enough for me NOT to elaborate further. Worse still if you are trying to "throw a stone to draw a jade". As I see it, not that there aren't but who will want to share with you the secret if they know? Which TCM you know can practise feng shui well. No doubt that principles are universal, unless that they have been practising for years in fs, otherwise its just like asking an acupuncturist to be a surgeon, tio boh?

Ho, very ho.

I've finished reading the old testament of 39 books and new testament of 27 books, total 66 books many years ago liao. I "believed" in 1984, but only batised in 1992 and have church wedding & solomnisation in 1993.

There is a saying: " He who knows nothing, doubts nothing". Tio boh? If one knows "nothing", he sure have no questions to ask, he simply does not know WHAT to ask, not to mention HOW to ask.

I don't anyhow "believe" anything, unless those things can "convince" me., or at least can "resonant" with what I have in my mind. Many regard FS as "magic" and don't make their efforts to make thing happen, just simply and anyhow "believe" and wait for their "desirable things" to happen. They simply ignor the basic rule of reality - Where got free lunch?

start to have problem in 2007, by 2009 having money problem and follow by this two years in 2010 and 2011 facing 'kwan si'.6 feb 1977

just trying to read the 4 pillar, i guss if one want to lean he have to start somehow and really see if it 'chun'. Not 'chun' find out why and learn.

Ho, very ho.

I've finished reading the old testament of 39 books and new testament of 27 books, total 66 books many years ago liao. I "believed" in 1984, but only batised in 1992 and have church wedding & solomnisation in 1993.

There is a saying: " He who knows nothing, doubts nothing". Tio boh? If one knows "nothing", he sure have no questions to ask, he simply does not know WHAT to ask, not to mention HOW to ask.

I don't anyhow "believe" anything, unless those things can "convince" me., or at least can "resonant" with what I have in my mind. Many regard FS as "magic" and don't make their efforts to make thing happen, just simply and anyhow "believe" and wait for their "desirable things" to happen. They simply ignor the basic rule of reality - Where got free lunch?

Dear Bepgof,

Bazi & FS consultations are not free leh...sorry, just joking.

Cheers!