Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nobelleng

Home Of A Chimp And A Puppy

Day 19

It has been some time I didn't post any update as no major changes or major issues (touchwood).

To cure the thirst for you, jackychun. Here you go.

Master Toilet "Business" Bowl

img0949u.jpg

Shower Panel (Can't wait to try this out)

img0948xr.jpg

Air conditioning installed on all bedroom

img0947d.jpg

img0946r.jpg

img0945np.jpg

Have you tried your Toshiba aircon? How is it? I also ordered Toshiba. Changed from Panasonic as advised by a few people.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ejszaka,

I have try the 1st day it got installed. Let it run for 30 minutes. Very good for me. Of cos max can only turn on 3 unit at one go.

Even the installer say this model is good and is the one of the compressor still made in Japan. Except the blower are made in thailand.

Thing to note that toshiba service warranty is subsidary of carrier now.

Have you tried your Toshiba aircon? How is it? I also ordered Toshiba. Changed from Panasonic as advised by a few people.

Ejszaka,

I have try the 1st day it got installed. Let it run for 30 minutes. Very good for me. Of cos max can only turn on 3 unit at one go.

Even the installer say this model is good and is the one of the compressor still made in Japan. Except the blower are made in thailand.

Woah... Look so cool now bro!

Your painting color follow 5 elements Feng Shui? :P

The capentry works for your kitchens look great! :D My color theme will be nearly the same as yours too! A bit different on the color of backsplash then.

Enrico, all the best for yours reno works! Keep us updated!

Thanks! May try to upload my reno progress when its about to start! :D

Brought an air multiplier online past few days. $71.20 include remote and shipping from S.Korea.

Not sure if quality wise better than original Dyson.

408034697.jpg

Has the fan arrived yet? Any significant difference with the original?

Has the fan arrived yet? Any significant difference with the original?

I have the Dyson original. No big deal leh... ok wind, easy to clean .. but don't expect a cyclone hor. In fact, when I think the HomeFix tornado thingie feels more powerful.

Ejszaka,

Thanks for the feedback nobelleng. Mine is only system3.. small house. So I hope it is enough to power up all 3 units. Anyway for me, only 1 will be on at night when i sleep.. and 2 will be on when i am awake if i need it in the extended living room. Very rare to on all 3, and aircon expert tell me, always on the blower which u need to be coldest first. whichever blower least impt, on last. and the inverter will allocate the power accordingly. sounds like fuzzy logic A.I. to me... hehehe. ;)

Day 39

As promised by Wee Kuang, the house is almost 90% done. Although there is few rectification need to be done

but nothing major.

Did my own cleaning last weekend with wifey although she did most of the work :sport-smiley-018:

I was busy measuring the length of window for curtains, cleaning the cabinet interiors.

Shoe Cabinet and Foyer lighting Installed

img2092d.jpg

Living Room View From TV Console

img2127l.jpg

Living Room View from Main Door

img2126uq.jpg

Living Room View From Room Passage Way

img2129ja.jpg

Living Room View From Kitchen Glass Door

img2125e.jpg

Day 39 Con't

Kitchen View From Glass Door Entrance

img2121t.jpg

Kitchen View From Laundry Area

img2124gy.jpg

3rd Bedroom View From Entrance Door

img0583fl.jpg

2rd Bedroom View From Window with Wardrode Installed

img2136s.jpg

Master Bedroom View From Door Entrance

img0584lj.jpg

Day 39 Con't

Master Bedroom Toilet View From Entrance

img0587xd.jpg

Vanity View From Entrance

img0586ms.jpg

Master Room Wardrode Sliding Door Installed, The design is wrong, carpenter will swap the correct one

in.

img0585m.jpg

That's all for now. Most of my furniture will be in on 1st Week of Oct. Only then I will upload more picture.

Thanks for comment and hope all fellow reno forumers all the best in renovations.....

Nobelleng,

We have very similar layout and your 5rm look way bigger than ours! Probably cos u didn't do any divider in the living? And I see that you hack away almost all the tiles, do u mind sharing your reno cost with me?

I like your matt white laminate in your kitchen. Kinda different from ours, look cleaner.

Day 39 seems like a long time, how long is the reno suppose to take?

Any 3D pic to share?

Edited by Dreaming

Nobelleng,

We have very similar layout and your 5rm look way bigger than ours! Probably cos u didn't do any divider in the living? And I see that you hack away almost all the tiles, do u mind sharing your reno cost with me?

I like your matt white laminate in your kitchen. Kinda different from ours, look cleaner.

Day 39 seems like a long time, how long is the reno suppose to take?

Any 3D pic to share?

Hi Dreaming,

I don't think my 5rm is any bigger than yours. I see your floor plan, your kitchen is larger than mine. Probably I have yet to have my furniture in place so the place seem kind of spacy. Sometime our eyes play trick on us. :sport-smiley-018:

I did not hack all my tiles, basically living floor, kitchen floor, and all bed rm floor tile is un-touch. Total reno cost including electrical is about $28k.

Hmm for 3D, I will see I could upload tonight, but to me the 3D doesn't match what I have in mind, but the actual product actually match what I want.

39 Days (include weekends) started at 18 Aug. so is about there. My ID commit about 6 weeks for the renovations, but i told him as long as before mid OCT handover. Give and take cause I believe good product need times to develop.

This week has been the busiest week I ever had so far...

1. Coordinating my delivery of appliance and furniture. :bleah:

2. Last minute source for storeroom rack.

3. Brought all curtains and rails.

4. Triple clean my house. <<< this job will kill... :bow:

5. With help of my ID Wee Kuang, he help to mount all my curtain rails. :good:

6. Packing all belonging.

7. Throwing all unwanted stuff.

8. Schedule mover to move all my stuff.

But, I will say this is all worthwhile.... finally i going to shift my stuff in on Friday and officially stay in at my own house , this Saturday onwards.....yipppeeeee :D

This week has been the busiest week I ever had so far...

1. Coordinating my delivery of appliance and furniture. :bleah:

2. Last minute source for storeroom rack.

3. Brought all curtains and rails.

4. Triple clean my house. <<< this job will kill... :bow:

5. With help of my ID Wee Kuang, he help to mount all my curtain rails. :good:

6. Packing all belonging.

7. Throwing all unwanted stuff.

8. Schedule mover to move all my stuff.

But, I will say this is all worthwhile.... finally i going to shift my stuff in on Friday and officially stay in at my own house , this Saturday onwards.....yipppeeeee :D

Hey congrats on the completion of your successful reno! :)