Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mondy

Looking For Area Rugs

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

IIRC, there is a carpet warehouse in tagore lane - do a search of the forum - should be able to find the address.

Thanks, was there last week and still looking around.

IMM 3rd floor. Just beside the lift lobby which is just beside the exit leading to the carpark. It's just a small niche in the wall type of shop. They got some rugs with very nice feel.

Molecule or Lifestory - both in Great World City. Molecule is on the more ex side - prices usually in 4 digits. Lifestory, if on discount, have pretty decent prices.

You might also wanna take a look at Muji which have some nice carpets as well. Saw it in the Paragon branch.

I am surprised at the wide range of rugs in Ling Carpet (38 Changi Road). Have gotten quite few pieces from them this year. Personally, I find their prices rather reasonable (hehe, can bargain).

I am surprised at the wide range of rugs in Ling Carpet (38 Changi Road). Have gotten quite few pieces from them this year. Personally, I find their prices rather reasonable (hehe, can bargain).

Yeh, i got from Ling too.. price is not bad.. but the shaggy one i got is umm shedding :P but I guess you get what you pay for. So I am ok with that