Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
salormoon80

House To Home Project.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey, as mentioned, I'm here in your thread to ask for more pics! Hope you share the completed/stay in pics with us cos the WIP pics looked nice. :yamseng:

yea thank for visiting my blog. As compared to yours mine is really very simple.

I still waiting some lights to come in and some chairs for my living room.

Here is the latest pics so far.

Edited by salormoon80

yea thank for visiting my blog. As compared to yours mine is really very simple.

I still waiting some lights to come in and some chairs for my living room.

Here is the latest pics so far.

No need to be humble, mine is also really simple. Just bigger. If anything, maybe mine is simpler cos I don't even have a feature wall. I like your kitchen. Looks like one for cooking, big fridge and all. :thumbs up:

Find the contrast between the bench and the rest of the dining/kitchen a bit outstanding in the pic tho, cos my eyes are unconsciously drawn to the bench. Was it intentional to have the contrast/black for the bench?

No need to be humble, mine is also really simple. Just bigger. If anything, maybe mine is simpler cos I don't even have a feature wall. I like your kitchen. Looks like one for cooking, big fridge and all. :thumbs up:

Find the contrast between the bench and the rest of the dining/kitchen a bit outstanding in the pic tho, cos my eyes are unconsciously drawn to the bench. Was it intentional to have the contrast/black for the bench?

Aiyo didn't know how come my pics so tiny :bangwall:

The bench is choosen by hubby as he love e leather with wood. Also we think that bench can squeeze one more person in case haha... N better walkway. I see if I can resize a bigger picx.

we have similar fridge... mine is 3 doors, yours is 2 doors.

Very nice leh... i like the brick walls in white..... :wub::wub:

Having a bigger fridge is always my dream because i always store beers/wines. :sport-smiley-004: but the freezer is abit wasted!i only store ice cream and ice.

Talking about my craft wall, look at the worker spent 2 days paste the brick wall one by one. Initially wanted to paint it white but we feel that the original quite nice too, maybe few years later we can change the colour.

recently went to Lush, saw this sofa i love it so much....

b14dd85e.jpg

Edited by salormoon80

Having a bigger fridge is always my dream because i always store beers/wines. :sport-smiley-004: but the freezer is abit wasted!i only store ice cream and ice.

Talking about my craft wall, look at the worker spent 2 days paste the brick wall one by one. Initially wanted to paint it white but we feel that the original quite nice too, maybe few years later we can change the colour.

f816b9ad.jpg

this is the original colour? hhmm.... i thought you have painted it white. Very nice! :sport-smiley-004:

Nice wall feature.

Like ur Side to side fridge. Is it really bigger than those normal fridge. I m still pending on whether to get this. Is ur brand hitachi?

Nice wall feature.

Like ur Side to side fridge. Is it really bigger than those normal fridge. I m still pending on whether to get this. Is ur brand hitachi?

The bigger the fridge the more it consume on electricity right? As i also like those big fridge but also worry to build up more on PUB bill.

Nice wall feature.

hm.. cant remember the size but is my dream to store lots of drink hahahaa..... yea mine is Hitachi, size wise same as those 2 doors frdige. Initially was looking at LG similiar size but aft some research and price not too far away i go for Jap brand. :yamseng:

Edited by salormoon80

Hi salormoon,

Wah is your kitchen as big as what I see on the floor plan? So much potential!

Kitchen islands are lovely but they do take up space and that may result in reduced storage. So off hand, I suggest (unsurprisingly if you know me well) to hack the wall facing the kitchen of bedroom 2 and turn that into a dining. Then the island along the corridor and wet areas and cooking stays in the kitchen. I assume you need the kitchen island space for food prep and baking perhaps?

My advice to anyone who is doing space planning is to always know your needs first. You can only depend so much on contractors and IDs.

How many members staying?

Who does the cooking? Mainly stir-fry or deep fry? Light or heavy?

Oven? Microwave? Dishwasher? Washing machine?Kitchen appliances you need to plug in?

Storage. Plates, knives, utensils, plastic bags, recyclables, disposal. Full height, top and bottom, bottom only.

Only then would the aesthetics comes in. Note this is just the kitchen!

If you need some layout ideas just pm me but definitely need to have a lot more info before we can make suggestions for you :) I love sketching out plans for ppl hahaha

Your floor plan looks great - nice easy focal areas. The only real adjustment you might want to consider is the entryway before you reach the living room. It's a bit awkward but can do something like a lobby-style landing area where you put down your shoes, keys etc before you step into the real 'living area'. Just my 2 cents. Best wishes!

Hi,

Are you a designer? Co you say you liked to sketch and give ideas to pp for interior

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1399.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1333-1.jpg

Still in a messy state. Most of the item already in. I would say only 70% done..... choosing suitable furniture think need another few months.

Wow i saw alot of white themed minimalist style in Renotalk sia. I think Singapore really like white. hahaz

Love your white brick wall and how you match the shades of colour.

Nice! It's about the feel too.

Cheers :yamseng: ,

Mike

Wow i saw alot of white themed minimalist style in Renotalk sia. I think Singapore really like white. hahaz

Love your white brick wall and how you match the shades of colour.

Nice! It's about the feel too.

Cheers :yamseng: ,

Mike

thanks for the compliment ;) my craft wall actully wanted to paint it white but the offwhite which we think quite nice so we decided to keep. The reason we choose white is we wanted the house 'looks' spacious since is a 4room HDB. I rather play with the furniture colour to brigthen the house than repaint my wall. This is just our personal feel.

Also white make us feel fresh and clean since we got no children at this point of time choosing white is not a problem. .