Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Garfieldhello

Beware Buying Furniture From Seahorse

I went to SeaHorse (Seven Sea Chemicals Holdings S Pte Ltd) on 18th and 27th Jun 2011 separately to buy a sofa and bedside table. The delivery was set as 30th Jul, more than 1 month later.

When i received the goods, the bedside table leg was broken and the PVC underneath the sofa was torn. I can't believe this would happened to reputable company, SeaHorse!!!

I waited and waited till the China lady called me on 20th Aug as my replacement is finally here. Due to weekend request, I need to wait for another 1 month for delivery. I scolded her and scolded her ... and asked for her manager which she immediately rejected as not around.

I ordered 2 goods with defects, they did not even bother to check their quality before delivery. Next, is the waiting time for goods replacement. This kind of lousy quality and poor service is totally uncalled for.

I am unable to bring my complaint to CASE as they rebutted SeaHorse is making remedies (offering replacement pending an available delivery date).

Sea.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My family did buy several seahorse products before.

2 queen size mattresses, 1 queen size storage bedframe and 1 single mattress. They came in good. Maybe these damage came from the delivery process?

At least Seahorse is doing something to rectify. Although for your wasted time and effort, they could have done slightly better service recovery.

Cheer up! Once the replacements come, let us know the quality!

I went to SeaHorse (Seven Sea Chemicals Holdings S Pte Ltd) on 18th and 27th Jun 2011 separately to buy a sofa and bedside table. The delivery was set as 30th Jul, more than 1 month later.

When i received the goods, the bedside table leg was broken and the PVC underneath the sofa was torn. I can't believe this would happened to reputable company, SeaHorse!!!

I waited and waited till the China lady called me on 20th Aug as my replacement is finally here. Due to weekend request, I need to wait for another 1 month for delivery. I scolded her and scolded her ... and asked for her manager which she immediately rejected as not around.

I ordered 2 goods with defects, they did not even bother to check their quality before delivery. Next, is the waiting time for goods replacement. This kind of lousy quality and poor service is totally uncalled for.

I am unable to bring my complaint to CASE as they rebutted SeaHorse is making remedies (offering replacement pending an available delivery date).

Sea.jpg

Well you get what you pay for. Seahorse provides their products at amazingly low prices, I suppose a little give and take is fine anyway they are replacing for you.

I bought a sofa from Seahorse too and will sure check thoroughly.

After my purchase, I heard from my friend that seahorse furniture cannot buy because of their chemical stuffs, not healthy, that's the reason why seahorse can't sell their products in Japan.

Edited by diamondfericia