Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pentux

Pentux Mini Reno

The ex-owner of my hse had this lamp too! In fact 2, in the living hall.

I sold them (abeit too cheaply on hindsight.. :wacko: ) via RT, as they do not blend with the style we want.

We got ourselves Legrand switches too. :yeah:

bought legrand switches from choo chiang...prices are cheap for mallia range. ateror range too expensive..imagine whole house will cost me around 1K+....

bought xpede clothes hanger from Goodhill Enterprise. good service. now they having promotion for their electric clothes hanger system.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

photo1ti.jpg

photo2ds.jpg

part of the living room completed.

photo22ps.jpg

this is the dining light i am aiming for..gonna try to change it to this.

photo12yc.jpg

changed my toilet light to the square one

Edited by pentux

Ur PES area is huge...wat project is that?

and tats alot of shelvings u have there !! any reason cos ppl nowsaday generally goes for minimalist :sport-smiley-018:

it is rosewood suites. ya a lot of shelvings. we have a lot of junk to store. anyway it is supposed to be covered up totally with mirrors. nothing much for the living. just this and tv console area.

bought xpede clothes hanger from Goodhill Enterprise. good service. now they having promotion for their electric clothes hanger system.

Was checking out the Goldhill website and I think that the Xpede system does look good! How much did you pay for it?

I've been checking out motorised clothes hanging systems, and the cheapest I've found so far is from Woei Li. It's $790. But it's made in China and is rather ugly, to be frank.

Initially wanted the nice lights u choose for bathroom but hubby said too dark etc..Dunno wan so bright for wat..In the end, we got a rustic one from ikea instead..

Can pls pm me dining table prices? With chairs???

Was checking out the Goldhill website and I think that the Xpede system does look good! How much did you pay for it?

I've been checking out motorised clothes hanging systems, and the cheapest I've found so far is from Woei Li. It's $790. But it's made in China and is rather ugly, to be frank.

they are having promo price for the system at $850. i got it without delivery and the price is $790. have not installed yet as need my contractor to reinforce the false ceiling as the whole thing is about 16kg in weight and if include clothes may hold up to 40kg.

Initially wanted the nice lights u choose for bathroom but hubby said too dark etc..Dunno wan so bright for wat..In the end, we got a rustic one from ikea instead..

Can pls pm me dining table prices? With chairs???

tell your hubby dark dark lomantic mah..hehe...

check your pm..

better quality pics with lights on.

incomplete children's custom bed w/pull out and cupboard for a lot of books and also tv and games

photo1ov.jpg

photo2qre.jpg

incomplete living room feature wall and cabinet.

photo3gu.jpg

photo4zs.jpg

master room feature wall...had last min changes to accommodate my bed and walk space and will probably get incomplete feature wall before i move in

photo5bt.jpg