Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shawncck

Anyone Got Idea To Cover Up Bomb Shelter Door?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Actually i just visited a friend's place. They painted the door the same color as the walls around it and they pasted stickers onto the door. The final product is actually quite nice. Of course you need to chose the right stickers and place them in a ummmm nice manner? Anyway i think that is pretty cool and simple and of course, save you a few hundreds.

Actually i just visited a friend's place. They painted the door the same color as the walls around it and they pasted stickers onto the door. The final product is actually quite nice. Of course you need to chose the right stickers and place them in a ummmm nice manner? Anyway i think that is pretty cool and simple and of course, save you a few hundreds.

I have already painted it same colour... but i dunno what sticker to paste... sticker u mean wall decal rite??

One thing is the door handle very ugly... too big... dun like it... any suggestion?

I have already painted it same colour... but i dunno what sticker to paste... sticker u mean wall decal rite??

One thing is the door handle very ugly... too big... dun like it... any suggestion?

Just change the handle.

For covering of the door, can laminate, feature wall, change door, cover up by another better looking door......

Just change the handle.

For covering of the door, can laminate, feature wall, change door, cover up by another better looking door......

I can change just the handle?? Can a locksmith do it?

you can custom build a slim shoe cabinet with a special compartment to provide access to the handle if your bomb shelter door is near your main door.

But that'll cost a little.

the shoe cabinet should be something like this type of design:

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/sf/good-questions/good-questions-deodorizing-shoe-cabinets-028738

If it's located inside of your house, you can try to make it into a "display" cabinet.

Those are the common solutions I had came across to beautify the bomb shelter door.

you can custom build a slim shoe cabinet with a special compartment to provide access to the handle if your bomb shelter door is near your main door.

But that'll cost a little.

the shoe cabinet should be something like this type of design:

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/sf/good-questions/good-questions-deodorizing-shoe-cabinets-028738

If it's located inside of your house, you can try to make it into a "display" cabinet.

Those are the common solutions I had came across to beautify the bomb shelter door.

But can we change the handle??