Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kittymao

Engage Connectix, Ho Bee & Kow Yee Before?

Hi, I'm currently still searching for the right contractor or ID to do my house. Anbody has engaged in Connectix, Ho Bee & Kow Yee before?

As I know that Connectix and Kow Yee do not have HDB licence nor RADAC so even they can offer me low price, should I engage any of the company?

Is the workmanship good for any for the above mentioned companies?

Pls advise & give me your truthful advise!

Thank u

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I would skip those without hdb license n radac cuz of e requirement from hdb on renovation work, or else will have to bear lots of inconvenience and mOney to get things rectify.

Hi,

Pls don't choose Ho Bee as I had a terrible experience with them.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2131&pid=606988&start=1500&st=1500#entry606988

Yes I agree with you. I engaged them for my renovation works some months ago. They did a lousy work to my feature wall, and damaged my floor with stains & deep scratches. Their painters are the worst painters I had ever encountered. Surprisingly, there are some good reviews about them. It was my mistake to engage them based on these good reviews.

I specified the dimensions of my L boxes as I am using led lights but they did not follow my specification. The boss Patrick looks like a nice, honest guy but their workers are terrible. Once the project is secured, you will rarely have the chance to talk to Patrick directly as his wife will be answering your concern. Overall the bosses are quite nice but the & professionalism are definitely below par. Their prices are not cheap either.

I had been through more than 10 renovations, both commercial & residential. I can easily distinguish the good & the bad.

Yes I agree with you. I engaged them for my renovation works some months ago. They did a lousy work to my feature wall, and damaged my floor with stains & deep scratches. Their painters are the worst painters I had ever encountered. Surprisingly, there are some good reviews about them. It was my mistake to engage them based on these good reviews.

I specified the dimensions of my L boxes as I am using led lights but they did not follow my specification. The boss Patrick looks like a nice, honest guy but their workers are terrible. Once the project is secured, you will rarely have the chance to talk to Patrick directly as his wife will be answering your concern. Overall the bosses are quite nice but the & professionalism are definitely below par. Their prices are not cheap either.

I had been through more than 10 renovations, both commercial & residential. I can easily distinguish the good & the bad.

Hi CrazyMerlion,

Do you have the feeling that you are the renovation contractor throughout your renovation progress and Patrick only showed up when it's time to collect $$$?

He will ask you to liaise directly with his workers if you feedback any issues with him, if you manage to get in touch with him.

His answers to you is always :"It's up to you" if you seek for his advice during the renovation progress.

Hobee definately out, as from forum we know the type of service provided.

hi hi,

so did you consider connectix?

I've spoken to their ID, Kim.

Their quotes seem quite reasonable.

Looking for reviews/feedbacks on their services

Hi, I'm currently still searching for the right contractor or ID to do my house. Anbody has engaged in Connectix, Ho Bee & Kow Yee before?

As I know that Connectix and Kow Yee do not have HDB licence nor RADAC so even they can offer me low price, should I engage any of the company?

Is the workmanship good for any for the above mentioned companies?

Pls advise & give me your truthful advise!

Thank u

Hi May i know do you use connectix for your renovation?