Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yuki&jason

Our Beloved 4 Room Resale Flat

Went over to Cellini last weekend to select the Furniture, never choose any fanciful design. just something simple.

haven't place the order, just sign up the package to secure the price.

ds116ch1632.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Manhattan Dining table, chair will be change to champagne gold colour

dsc2397adjustclr2.jpg

L sharp Deon Sofa with reclining at another side

homefurniture18.jpg

Marrakesh King size bed

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yah, that's an excellent idea. Cos we access the dry toilet area a lot more than the shower area. Shower at most twice a day... but pee and poo more than that... hehehehe. :unsure:

Hi Advancer, haa...haa ! will consider your idea. my block is at Bedook North Blk 125.

Went over to Cellini last weekend to select the Furniture, never choose any fanciful design. just something simple.

haven't place the order, just sign up the package to secure the price.

ds116ch1632.jpg

Manhattan Dining table, chair will be change to champagne gold colour

dsc2397adjustclr2.jpg

L sharp Deon Sofa with reclining at another side

homefurniture18.jpg

Marrakesh King size bed

Simple is beautiful! I love your bed and dining table.

Went to Soon Bee Huat Trading at TOH GUAN on Sat, really a huge place and they even have showroom for toilet & kitchen. spend almost 4hrs there to finalize the tiles we want. is really a tough job !!!

LEft 10 more days for our Reno to kick start, Excited and yet worries as we have not confirm the colour theme and design with the contractor. leaving Bali this weekend to celebrate our 2nd anniversary. insisted to meet up with the contractor and finalize the rest before we fly off else don't think we can be 安心 to go for our holiday. :bangwall:

Yo, I also live at bedok north, mine is at blk 408. And my mil stays at blk 128. similar layout.

Edited by sheepz

Yo, I also live at bedok north, mine is at blk 408. And my mil stays at blk 128. similar layout.

Hi Sheepz, haa ! haa ! another bedokian here, mine is blk 125. very near your mil.

have u start your t-blog yet ? must share ok.

Hi Sheepz, haa ! haa ! another bedokian here, mine is blk 125. very near your mil.

have u start your t-blog yet ? must share ok.

Hi yuki&jason, we have shifted to our house last Dec. And here is our t-blog Our house is very simple and minimalist. Although we have completed our renovation, I still like to hang out in this forum to see other people's design. It's quite enjoyable reading the t-blogs here.

Edited by sheepz

Hi yuki&jason, we have shifted to our house last Dec. And here is our t-blog Our house is very simple and minimalist. Although we have completed our renovation, I still like to hang out in this forum to see other people's design. It's quite enjoyable reading the t-blogs here.

Hi Sheepz, thks for sharing. i just realize that ur blog is the very 1st blog i read about the Minimalist design, and we love it very much ! as u can see we have alot of similar space planning. "think i got alot of idea from ur blog" :thumbs up:

Hi Sheepz, thks for sharing. i just realize that ur blog is the very 1st blog i read about the Minimalist design, and we love it very much ! as u can see we have alot of similar space planning. "think i got alot of idea from ur blog" :thumbs up:

Oic, waiting to see the end result of your house. :thumbs up: The house has a bit of change as we added a few paintings & posters here and there to decorate the place but too lazy to update the blog :lol:

Edited by sheepz

Just now meet the designer and finalize the Design, colour & material of our house, now onboard AirAsia flight to fly off to Bali to celebrate our 2nd yrs Anniversary ! After come back on 22Sep, our Reno will be kick start the next day ~ Excited for the long waiting big day to come !

Very upset with the Reno progress, already into the 2nd week. But only hacking and one toilet has been done, each day only one staff is working. And due to the lack of communication with the ID & the worker, Mstr toilet tile was place it wrongly, the poor worker have to hack away some tile and redo again !