Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snaem85

Where Thou Art, That Is Home

Wow! Looks like you got alot of carpentry work. Is that TV in your bedroom 'turn-able'? We initially wanted to do something like this but gave up cos it seems too complicated for our contractor.

Very elegant classy style u are going.. :sport-smiley-018:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Bedokian, WOW ! Your 3D is really impress me, LOV your floyer & Living room design. Is was so modern & style ~ congtulation, enjoy your Reno process ! One last thing, we are also getting our key today at bedok north, finally !

lightings

choosing the lights was such a headache. guess having too much choices ain't that good. ID brought us to designer lighting which was just beside *** boutique. we only bought 2 hanging lights; 1 for foyer & 1 for living room. decided not to buy too many hanging lights due to 2 reasons; maintenance & $$$. haha. :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

LIVINGROOMHANGINGLIGHT.jpg hanging light for living room

wallpaper

two parts of the house will be wallpaper-ed. the foyer which is the entrance to the house and the tv console in the mbr. two different designs for each. the shop ID brought us was beside the 2 shops we went earlier. guess they are under the same boss?

FOYERWALLPAPER.jpg

Did you buy the lights from ***?

Hey snaem85, very nice 3Ds leh! Can't wait to see the real thing. I didn't get the 3D for the toilet also, cos there's only so much you can do to an HDB toilet lor, given the ugly pipes. I think the ID didn't want to waste time doing up a 3D for the toilet and bathroom cos it's not that hard to imagine.

Usually drawings are provided for places where there are a lot of carpentry or customized furniture as there is a lot of difference with/without the carpentry. Toilets don't change that much that's what my ID told me. But we bugged him into giving us one as there is a vanity counter....

oisee, don't think i wanna bug my ID. let him do his magic.. hehe.

Wow! Looks like you got alot of carpentry work. Is that TV in your bedroom 'turn-able'? We initially wanted to do something like this but gave up cos it seems too complicated for our contractor.

Very elegant classy style u are going.. :sport-smiley-018:

thanks!! mine is not turn-able. if turn-able, my money also kena turn turn. :x actually, my concern is that on the long run.. later cannot turn at all. haha.

Hey snaem85, very nice 3Ds leh! Can't wait to see the real thing. I didn't get the 3D for the toilet also, cos there's only so much you can do to an HDB toilet lor, given the ugly pipes. I think the ID didn't want to waste time doing up a 3D for the toilet and bathroom cos it's not that hard to imagine.

thanks bro! me can't wait for the real stuffs too. so do u think i shud stick with my current window + grille or change?

Did you buy the lights from ***?

i just realised got ***. why sia?

bought the toilet accesories from tap-z gallery, and designer lighting for the lights.

Hi Bedokian, WOW ! Your 3D is really impress me, LOV your floyer & Living room design. Is was so modern & style ~ congtulation, enjoy your Reno process ! One last thing, we are also getting our key today at bedok north, finally !

thanks! and congrats on getting the keys.

and hellooo, fellow bedok-ian. :x:x

oisee, don't think i wanna bug my ID. let him do his magic.. hehe.

thanks!! mine is not turn-able. if turn-able, my money also kena turn turn. :x actually, my concern is that on the long run.. later cannot turn at all. haha.

thanks bro! me can't wait for the real stuffs too. so do u think i shud stick with my current window + grille or change?

I keyed in A Z O R A (thinking you bought it from there) and it kena censored. Don't know why. Dirty word meh? Anyways, windows and grills are not cheap, but purely from the aesthetic point of view, I would go with the white ones, untinted, to allow lots of light in. Not too sure if you windows are sliding or casement windows, I've got this thing against sliding windows also.

help help

based on the floorplan. should i get 3system or 4system aircon? can't decide!

I thought it's usually System4 for a 4 or 5 room flat cos the 3 bedrooms already take up 3 units, unless you are not air-conditioning the hall and dining area?

But I must say, looking at your finalised layout, quite a challenge to position the air-cons also, esp the MBR. Open concept kitchen another headache. You sure you wanna go for that? You and your wife rarely cook?

Edited by ejszaka

I thought it's usually System4 for a 4 or 5 room flat cos the 3 bedrooms already take up 3 units, unless you are not air-conditioning the hall and dining area?

But I must say, looking at your finalised layout, quite a challenge to position the air-cons also, esp the MBR. Open concept kitchen another headache. You sure you wanna go for that? You and your wife rarely cook?

yeah, the house everything also challenging. such a headache. :x

rarely cook? i guess so. lol. gonna work till crazy for the next 30 years. ahaha.

met the highly recommended mr alex for advises and quotation on windows and grilles.

even got him to do do wrought iron gate + veneer doors.

overall a very nice person! so far, so good.

just that he commented i super last minute for contacting him today when hacking are supposed to start this wednesday! :dribble: :dribble:

IMG_2287.JPGdesign of window + grill

IMG_2270.jpgdesign of veneer door

*pics extracted from alex's blogspot

Edited by snaem85

hacking has officially started. :fire: :fire: *pics courtesy from ID

PERMITPASTED.jpgah-long paper pasted at my unit!

HACKHACKHACK.jpgthe hackers in action.

Edited by snaem85