Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bobo

Where Can I Buy Corrugated Paper

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi bobo,

I thought that your contractor is supposed to provide the corrugated paper & other stuff to protect your flooring during the reno? :unsure: Which was how it was for us when our contractor conducted demolishing works & wall fabrication. Check the link below where our contractor's worker lay down the corrugated paper on the eve of the renovation:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40463&view=findpost&p=634851

u can buy corrugated paper & many other paper-related stuff, including wine boxes & coloured tracing paper (also known as tissue paper in European countries) from Favour International.

I bought mine for covering my vanity drawers in preparation for relocation of electrical wiring & painting of the flat from this company's flagship store at Eunos. And a few wine boxes & coloured tracing paper for packaging bottles of wines.

They have ongoing promotions for online shopping... haven't bought online before but since u require corrugated paper, u could buy from them. The quality is pretty good. :P

Please visit their website at the following link:

http://www.packeverything.com.sg/

best wishes to your reno!

Edited by edenstrauss

Hi bobo,

I thought that your contractor is supposed to provide the corrugated paper & other stuff to protect your flooring during the reno? :unsure: Which was how it was for us when our contractor conducted demolishing works & wall fabrication. Check the link below where our contractor's worker lay down the corrugated paper on the eve of the renovation:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40463&view=findpost&p=634851

u can buy corrugated paper & many other paper-related stuff, including wine boxes & coloured tracing paper (also known as tissue paper in European countries) from Favour International.

I bought mine for covering my vanity drawers in preparation for relocation of electrical wiring & painting of the flat from this company's flagship store at Eunos. And a few wine boxes & coloured tracing paper for packaging bottles of wines.

They have ongoing promotions for online shopping... haven't bought online before but since u require corrugated paper, u could buy from them. The quality is pretty good. :P

Please visit their website at the following link:

http://www.packeverything.com.sg/

best wishes to your reno!

I did not enage any ID, need to protect my flooring due to painting:)Thanks for the contacts Cheers

I did not enage any ID, need to protect my flooring due to painting:)Thanks for the contacts Cheers

yes it's a good idea which is what we are doing too! :)

the other alternative is Nippon's plastic drop cloth which u could use it for covering your personal effects (if any) or tap it along your skirting down to the floor - it isn't supposed to be slippery becox there's some supposed friction to the texture. the quality of the plastic isn't those thin flimsy sort but thick & cannot be torn up easily with your barehands.

U can take a look at it from this thread which I created on renotalk's forum.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40270&st=0&p=632883&fromsearch=1entry632883

the rag n bone aunty happily took over the plastic drop cloth for her own use after we completed our reno & passed it on to her.

happy painting! :D

Edited by edenstrauss

use congurrated for painting is overkill.

for painting?, use newspapers. No need waste money and can use it to make a hat as well.

yeah makes sense but newspapers leaves blackish residue & unwanted black markings all over the foot soles leh :P

yeah makes sense but newspapers leaves blackish residue & unwanted black markings all over the foot soles leh :P

paste news paper for painting or buy the plastic sheet will do bro.. the corrugated board really over kill sia...u will cry when u start pasting it.

paste news paper for painting or buy the plastic sheet will do bro.. the corrugated board really over kill sia...u will cry when u start pasting it.

Yes both my hubby & myself pasted corrugated paper using masking tape. But it's not advisable on a prolonged basis becox the masking tape might leave adhesive stains on whatever we pasted on, especially on floor tiles.

Once this happens, we've got to buy adhesive remover from DIY shops like home-fix & the chemical smells awful. Urgh!