Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
william8lee

Bad Service From Mitsubishi Electric

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

just some random questions. was the aircon properly installed? are new pipings run or old ones reused? are the liquid-supply and gas-return pipes properly evacuated before installation, flared properly when joining? pressure test done?

just some random questions. was the aircon properly installed? are new pipings run or old ones reused? are the liquid-supply and gas-return pipes properly evacuated before installation, flared properly when joining? pressure test done?

Everything was in order. If not it will not work sometime, and sometime don't.

It's so strange that even Mitsubishi's inhouse technician / engineers do not know what was wrong with it!

I felt so sorry for u & ur family when u've spent so much & things didn't work out...

So what do u intend to do now?

Edited by edenstrauss

01-08-2011, Mitsubishi Starmex Inverter System 3 was installed and I have mentioned to the installer that the aircon was not cold enough. They mentioned that anything call Mitsubishi Service Centre.

03-08-2011, Air becomes stuffy and having difficulty in cooling No. 1 room (MBR) and No. 2 room from around 5am to 8am.

It happened again intermittently for the subsequent days up to now.

problem is with gain city

already said not cold. still run away....wtf

01-08-2011, Mitsubishi Starmex Inverter System 3 was installed and I have mentioned to the installer that the aircon was not cold enough. They mentioned that anything call Mitsubishi Service Centre.

03-08-2011, Air becomes stuffy and having difficulty in cooling No. 1 room (MBR) and No. 2 room from around 5am to 8am.

hmz i gt mitsubishi starmes sys 4 from gain city too .. hope i wont be so sway but i made gain city re-pipe my trunking once cause i find it **** fugly ..

It's so strange that even Mitsubishi's inhouse technician / engineers do not know what was wrong with it!

I felt so sorry for u & ur family when u've spent so much & things didn't work out...

So what do u intend to do now?

Edited by william8lee

Edited by william8lee

I too have prob with my Mitsubishi Starmex inverter system 4. Its not cold, imagine I have to set it to 16 degree celsius and at the same time on my ceiling fan !. Its coming to one year and still not resolve. Now kinda worried as after 1 year no more warranty ???

I too have prob with my Mitsubishi Starmex inverter system 4. Its not cold, imagine I have to set it to 16 degree celsius and at the same time on my ceiling fan !. Its coming to one year and still not resolve. Now kinda worried as after 1 year no more warranty ???

Hi,

do u mind sharing who your installer was?

It's kind of scary to be spending tonnes of $$ on appliances nowadays & having to bear the brunt of inconvenience & emotional frustrations caused by faulty products.

Edited by edenstrauss

ask ur installer come check gas pressure enuf or not.