Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
robster

What Is The Cheapest Brand And Model Of 32 Inch Lcd Tv That I Can Buy

HI there

I am thinking of buying a 32 inch LCD TV for my bedroom. I do not need all the frills such as smart TV, 3D, etc. Just a decent LCD TV for light usage only , but must come with 3 year warranty. Need to keep my budget down though. Can bros here recommend me a brand and model with the cheapest price? However, please dun recommend me Akira or Palladine though. In any case, I dun think they come with 3 year warranty

Good day to everyone :-)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The 3 years timeline given refers to LIMITED warranty and applies across to most of the Tv sets found in Giant hypermart. Brands include Akira, Akai, Hyundai, etc.

I bought a 26" Hyundai LCD TV which doubles up as a PC monitor from Giant (Tampines). But this particular model has beautiful resolution & the colour tones looks even better than SONY's from my opinion.

It is very userfriendly & has a auto-tuning function for local channels.

But I'm not sure about their 32" LCD versions.

If u are willing to pay abit more, u could try to go for Panasonic. Their plasmas are one of the best in the market becox of the great colour tones & resolution.

Edited by edenstrauss

LCD Tvs nowadays you can get it really cheap. I came across $399 for a Sharp model 32" LCD, quite a good brand to get.

I got a 32" LED Philips TV recently with Groupon. NOw is dirt cheap for TVs. Just watch adverts from Courts on Saturdays papers. Good luck.

Courts TPY branch also selling 32" LCD tv at $399...its a toshiba~

I believe this does not include delivery charges?

Everjoint is offering the same with delivery included.

i jus bought Toshiba 32inc LED TV @$426 from Gain City Expo today yesterday.

Try to check out weekend sales or warehouse sales.

Can I ask what is the toshiba model? $426 for 32 inch LED seems to be a good buy...come with 3 yr warranty and delivery?

Can I ask what is the toshiba model? $426 for 32 inch LED seems to be a good buy...come with 3 yr warranty and delivery?

Model 32AL10. Note that I bought it at expo sale, so cheaper.

cant remember how many yrs warranty. bought more than $1k in expo sale, so got free delivery.