Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopej

H.o.m.e. @ Serangoon North

Hi swiper,

My switch to the crystal light was not up yet. I could not turn it on. Will take some photos when the switch is ready.. :-)

May I know what's the dimension (width X depth) Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I got the 60cm x 22cm one. I think there r other sizes as well. but I dunno the dimensions. But wat I like is the choice of changing between led light n energy saving bulb. It's a pity the switch is not up. Can't see the effect. I m actually very eager. :-)

Finally my laminate floor is done...

Picture034.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Now just waiting for my carpentry work to start tmr or thurs. My dining set and TV console will be delivered this saturday. my contractor say we kiasu, so gan cheong to bring in our stuff. hahaha....

To all furniture buyers out there,

Dun buy from Yang Hua (aka FCC or Furniture Collection Club or Centre)

I chanced upon them at home n decor fair at Singapore expo. Their service was so good and sales were so helpful and friendly. We were coaxed into getting a dining set at 999 and they offer us a tv console and carpet at 700.

We went to their showroom at sungei kadut loop the very next day to check on their stuff. Most of the tv console there they say cannot be at that price tat they offer earlier. Eventually, we settled with one that we like and have to top up to 800 for a package price with carpet.

We left happily but when I was reading through renotalk forum at home, I read abt a thread on not to buy from FCC. We started to keep our fingers cross and hope for the best. We need the stuff to come in as planned, which is this sat 8 oct. We called them a few times to confirm but they keep pushing us aside and say will call back. Finally yesterday we got a confirmation fr them tat this sat will deliver but time can only confirm the day before. We thought fine, at least it's coming.

I jus received a call from them. They say my tv console is out of stock and the only one in store is not in good condition. This is ridiculous. I ordered way ahead. They say waiting for stock to come in. They even give all sorts of promises abt buffering the mirror sides of the tv console so that it will not cut my children. Now they want me to go their showroom to choose again. So does it mean I hav to be at their mercy and choose only what's available?? Their prices are not genuine. They can always con me into getting something much much cheaper.

I m so mad. This company is so dishonest. I want to warn all buyers out there to stay far far away from this company. They claimed to be doing fair everytime. I think they are only in for 1 time business.

Sad to hear about this incident..... Hope you can do something now. Have u paid everything in full?

Potatoes,

The only lucky thing is I paid only 800 for deposit. So I think if it doesn't work out, I will pay another 199 jus for the dining set.

I urgently needs the tv console ask there will be a customize feature panel at the wall jus above the console. Now tat have to on hold since my tv console is not cfm.

But I hav a feeling they going to con me into another item. Very sickening. They say will get their supervisor to call me back but as usual, they never call back.

My carpentry work is almost done.....

Now left with my TV feature panel and master wardrobe... TV feature panel needs to wait for the TV console to be firmed up.

Shoe Cabinet

Picture038.jpg

Kitchen Cabinet

Picture053.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Tall Cabinet with Storage Heater hidden inside

Picture048.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Pullout Table for extra worktop

Picture050.jpg

Wrong Drawers Configuration, I requested for small small big.. But I was given 4 small. Lucky the carpenter agreed to change. :-)

Picture051.jpg

Storeroom Feature Wall

Picture040.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Common Toilet Door

Picture056.jpg

Master Toilet Glass Panel

Picture043.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Again, my contractor makes mistake again... He installed a PVC toilet door at my master toilet as well, instead of just my common toilet. My Master Toilet is supposed to be with Frosted Glass Door. but just as he always says he 知错能改... he will always do rework without complains when it is his fault... I totally agree, i am lucky that he never get dishonest and disagree tat its his fault....

My doors to my kitchen cabinets are up as well... Now just waiting for my tv console issue to be solved and I only need to purchase more cabinets from Ikea. Lastly will be some small work from my contractor. I think its almost done.

Picture061.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Picture058.jpg

My doors and solid surface worktop are finally up.

But to my surprise, when i went to my hse today, there is not workers but my door is wide open. Only my gate is pad locked.. wow... dunno it was open for how long... so scary...

After all the trouble, we finally managed to get the exact doors that we wanted.. hahaha... lucky.. at least effort not wasted.. Though the hse is not cleaned yet, I already cant wait to move it...

Tomorrow is another hectic day for me... Ikea will be coming to fix the 3m cabinet in study room and the 2 wardrobes in study and children room.... wonder how long they will take....

My doors and solid surface worktop are finally up.

But to my surprise, when i went to my hse today, there is not workers but my door is wide open. Only my gate is pad locked.. wow... dunno it was open for how long... so scary...

After all the trouble, we finally managed to get the exact doors that we wanted.. hahaha... lucky.. at least effort not wasted.. Though the hse is not cleaned yet, I already cant wait to move it...

Tomorrow is another hectic day for me... Ikea will be coming to fix the 3m cabinet in study room and the 2 wardrobes in study and children room.... wonder how long they will take....

Do u have a glassback for your kitchen??? Do 1 if u dun have... use black... it will be very nice...

Take a look at my kitchen pic in forum... My cabinet are oso white like u... but added a piece of black glassback... The effect is awesome... **** nice...

Do u have a glassback for your kitchen??? Do 1 if u dun have... use black... it will be very nice...

Take a look at my kitchen pic in forum... My cabinet are oso white like u... but added a piece of black glassback... The effect is awesome... **** nice...

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. Great mind thinks alike. I hav chosen black glassback too. Jus not done yet. My reno is going very slowly. My contractor is too too busy. Keep dragging my progress. :-(