Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopej

H.o.m.e. @ Serangoon North

Master Toilet Glass Panel

Picture043.jpg

Again, my contractor makes mistake again... He installed a PVC toilet door at my master toilet as well, instead of just my common toilet. My Master Toilet is supposed to be with Frosted Glass Door. but just as he always says he 知错能改... he will always do rework without complains when it is his fault... I totally agree, i am lucky that he never get dishonest and disagree tat its his fault....

Your toilet is very nice!!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Anybody knows about types of gate handle?

My door is up, but I was told by my contractor that the gate might have to open from left to right instead of right to left from outside the hse. This is because of the clashing of handles of both the main door and main gate. they need to be at opp sides. I have attached my main door photos. Is there a way i can maintain opening from right to left? so that i will not block the stairway. its a fire hazard.

Picture065.jpg

Part 2 of my encounter with YH Furniture (aka FCC or Furniture Collection Centre)

After speaking to almost all staff there, repeating my stories at least for 5-6 times, finally talking to me pushing me to accept their counter offer is Ken. The person who was condemned in Renotalk. Hai.... They refused to let me transfer my deposit for the TV console and carpet to my invoice for my dining set. They tried to get me to spend the 300 on the carpet alone which i am not willing to. I was told to get the carpet with a minimum amt, like purchase with purchase if we get their tv console. That's why i get the carpet. I am not willing to spend 300 on that when i doubt their quality. Finally they agreed to settle for me if I give them another 2 weeks, but i doubt if they will really settle or just trying to buy time and push me aside again.

Finally after all negotiations and my multiple calls, they agreed to allow me to transfer my $300 deposit to my dining set bill. So I will only pay another $199 for the balance of my dining set (1.5m x 0.9m Clear Glass top table with 4 dining chairs). Again, just as expected, their items are really in bad condition. The glass top is white, not clear. In order to close the case with them, my hb talked me into accepting it even though it is really not what i wanted, but fine. we dun wan to deal with them again. But the base wood panel to support the glass top was bent already. How can a flat piece of glass be glued on????? :furious: :furious:

IMG_0516.jpg

They put the silicon on the 4 corners and placed the glass top on. We squat down and see the glass is not even resting on the 4 corners, how can it be attached? I got worried and questioned them the safety part of this table. I have young children, what if they pressed on the glass top. It is so dangerous. Then they pull up the glass top and add a bit more silicon on the sides as well.. This is so cheapo.. they used the cheapest way to put things together even though they have promised the sky before you pay the deposit.

The chairs were worst. 4 came, only 1 is acceptable. 2 has a long scratch marks on the black painted chair legs, 1 is rocking on level ground. They did some simple repair work on the rocking one and brought back the 2 chairs since i refused to accept. Since they did not deliver everything yet, we decided not to pay them the balance first. Just in case they never turn up ever again. Promised to deliver the remaining 2 chairs the next day, but postponed to a few days later eventually.

Today, again the 2 chairs came and got rejected. They are of much worst quality. The sponge beneath the leather can even be seen. The cloth stapled to cover the base was tearing apart already. It looks like a much poorer quality compared to the first 2 chairs.

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

Hai, now i am wondering if i can get back 2 matching chairs with the $199 balance that I haven pay them yet.

They are good in sales talk.... My sales representative who promised loads of stuff is called Johnny. He provided NIL after sales. Never follow up to solve our dining set problems when he was the one who promised us that their quality is guaranteed and I will get my clear glass top. :curse: :curse: :curse:

Finally my toilet fittings are up... TV console up as well.. Things are falling in place well except that FCC continues to push us away when we enquire about our 2 dining chairs...

Master Toilet

Picture074.jpg

Picture075.jpg

My waterfall tap

Picture076.jpg

Picture077.jpg

My electrical work is finally completed. My light switches are up. I can test out my dining lights finally.

Picture081.jpg

Picture083.jpg

My dining mirror feature wall

Picture079.jpg

My glass door at master toilet

Picture080.jpg

My electrical work is finally completed. My light switches are up. I can test out my dining lights finally.

Picture081.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Nice... Is the height adjustable? i prefer the light to be slightly lower..

swiper,

ya.. its adjustable. i actually asked the electrician to make it higher up after he fix it. :good:

ic. so it can be as low as your current height X 2?

swiper,

are u asking wendy oso? she was asking me abt the quality and whether the light is adjustable oso... :D

I dunno abt the lowest height possible. My ceiling is quite low, plus false ceiling, so i dun wan it too low.

swiper,

are u asking wendy oso? she was asking me abt the quality and whether the light is adjustable oso... :D

I dunno abt the lowest height possible. My ceiling is quite low, plus false ceiling, so i dun wan it too low.

yeah.. talking to her.. haha. want to get both light + carpet from her.

:deal: :deal: :deal: A FINAL CLOSURE to my MOST TERRIBLE PURCHASE EVER MADE, FCC

Finally we got the 2 remaining chairs. But sadly, its exactly the same 2 chairs tat came earlier. But now, we got more... more staples on the chairs.. So ugly, i really wanted to reject, but my hb say dun wan to hav anymore dealing with this 黑店。

Picture108.jpg

comparison between a better chair tat came earlier and the terrible ones.

Picture109.jpg

Picture107.jpg

This is the worst purchase i hav ever made.. feel so totally cheated...

Edited by jopej

Your husband is right, better cut loss and have a quick closure. The ah beng there will give u heart attack if you continue to deal with them.

hi matrix0405,

u got problems with them before too? :jawdrop: