Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LittleSing

Disposal Of In-Built Wardrobes

Hi

I need to dispose of in-built wardrobes (laminated plywood), that have been dismantled.

I have looked on the local town council's website, but they will not pick up in-built wardrobes.

Does anyone know someone who might provided this kind of service, other than contractors.

Thanks in advance.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Dun understand y town council will not pick up bulky items that has been dismantled. Usually they will dispose for you 3 bulky items per visit.

Anyway, since its dismantled, grab hold of your neighbourhood bangla cleaner. Pay him bit $$, $10-20, they will dispose for you.

Dun understand y town council will not pick up bulky items that has been dismantled. Usually they will dispose for you 3 bulky items per visit.

Anyway, since its dismantled, grab hold of your neighbourhood bangla cleaner. Pay him bit $$, $10-20, they will dispose for you.

Thanks very much 666 for your reply. The problem is, when I dismantled the the wardrobes, I found old laminated flooring

underneath that needs to be disposed of as well. There was also a plasterboard false ceiling built above the wardrobe.

I am sure the Town Coucil, will not appreciate me putting that in the pile of plywood, so I thought it easier to find another service.

Thanks again for your reply. I did not think of the cleaner option.